Huge News From Catalina: The NEW 545 is out.
INTRODUCTORY BASE PRICE is $525,000
Designer Gerry Douglas has said that this yacht is the natural evolution of the popular Catalina 425 with similar lines and features found on all 5 Series yachts. Note that the boat got a little bigger than the 525 it was going to be as the transom was enlarged to accommodate a dinghy that fits under the cockpit. Other new features may include a fold-down transom, water-tight bulkheads forward and aft, bow and stern jet thruster and optional 4-cabin lay-out.
Catalina Yachts: Rugged, Solid, Cruisers, Built by High Quality Craftsman In The U.S. To Take You Around the World.
Let The Professional Brokers At LYS Show You How The Catalina 545 Can Satisfy Your Sailing Needs! Please Contact Us For More Details.
- Flexible Interior Layouts: (4) Options for Forward Cabin Layout:
- Master stateroom with center line queen
- Utility room with walk-in closet (portside forward)
- Utility room with washer/dryer (portside forward)
- Double cabin (portside forward)
- 5 cubic feet of refrigeration
- Additional freezer/refrigerator option
- Wine cooler option
- Ice maker option
- TV lift from nav station for 49" Ultra HD TV option
- Ultraleather upholstery options
- Memory Foam mattress option (in lieu of standard innerspring mattress)
- Removable carpet option
Hull and Deck Features
- Twin Steering Stations
- Glass fiber composite wheel option
- Fold down transom
- Dinghy garage
- Outboard and gas tank storage in Lazarette
- Outboard stored on swing-out davit for ease of installation
- Life raft storage under cockpit sole
- Solid stainless steel stern pulpit extending to forward end of cockpit
- Tempered glass opening ports
- Weather decks 2 1/2 feet wide
- Bow sprit molded in with hull
- Carbon cored structural teak bulkheads
- Water-tight forward bulkhead
- Water-tight aft bulkhead
- Bow thruster option
- Stern thruster option
- Yanmar 110 HP diesel with 150 HP option
- 10 KW Westerbeake generator
- AMG battery option
- Isolated start battery option
- Bow thruster option
- Bow and stern jet thruster option
- Air conditioning option
- Fresh water electric flush head option
- Beverage cooler in cockpit option
Sails and Rigging
- Selden in-mast furler
- Vertical batten mainsail
- Self-tacking roller furling jib
- Below deck jib furler
- Extra long inboard genoa tracks
- Mainsail traveler
- Primary and secondary winches
- Option to upgrade to electric winches
- Bow sprit and pad eyes to accommodate cruising chute
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.