Lake Hopatcong, NJSell a boat like this
- 1-piece rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- 4 bow & 4 aft powdercoated steel D-rings for more secure storage
- Flat casting deck w/non-skid foam mat
- Midship deep molded drink holder/storage & weathertight deck plate storage w/tethered lid
- Dash flat w/one 12" (30.48 cm) accessory rail & gunnel flats w/two 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Adjustable foot braces & non-skid cushioned flooring
- Enhanced seating system
- Deluxe removable seating system w/friction-lock bungee hold downs
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- 1.5" (3.81 cm) fore, midship & aft scupper drains (6 total) w/6 plugs
- Black powdercoated interior side carrying handles, plus fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles
ASCEND® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. Its unique tunnel hull design results in impressive maneuverability and a stable standing-and-fishing platform.
On-deck, the 10T is just as impressive with an open design that’s optimized for accessory customization and unique storage opportunities. In addition, you’ll experience the ultimate in all-day comfort, thanks to the removable, suspended seating system that can also be used onshore. Wrapping the entire package is an integrated weathertight storage area, quick-connect D-ring bow and stern attachments and three rails that will accept virtually all aftermarket rail-mounted accessories.