White Bluff, TN
The TRACKER® TOPPER™ 1436 jon boat is our lightest 3-angler aluminum boat. It’s reinforced with aft foam boxes, corner braces at transom and aluminum ribs that extend up sidewalls for strength—so it's tough enough for a ride in the back of the truck down an old dirt road to your secret fishin' hole!
The TOPPER 1436 features center and aft bench seats and a bow platform, with plenty of room for gear inside. The Forest Green powder-coat will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life, and it’s backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Underseat foam flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length:13' 10"
- Beam: 4' 5"
- Bottom width: 3' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 15 HP
- Max. person capacity (Canada): 2 persons
- Max. person capacity (U.S.): 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 345 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 580 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15.5"
- Transom height: 15.5"
- Draft: 5.12"
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 162 lbs.
- Average package weight: 314 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Pressed-in Longitudinal Corrugation for Strength
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Transom corner braces
- Bow & stern lifting handles