As one of the largest in its class, the new Sea Pro 239 CC shows itself to be an incredible offshore capable boat. Meant for the fisherman and the family, this model offers several features to help fill the cooler with fish and keep everyone comfortable at the same time. The forward seating offers two bench seats that still allow you to walk all the way to the bow to fight a fish or handle the anchor. The extra-wide beam comes in at 8’ 10” and allows room for the broad center console with plenty of walking room on either side. The 239 CC is your ticket to big water and big fish, so climb on one today!
Manufacturer Provided Description
One of the original owners of SEA PRO Jimmy Hancock, along with former Tidewater Boats founder Preston Wrenn are excited to bring about the resurrection of a legend in the mid-tier center console salt water fishing boat market. “The Next Wave” is an incarnation of the brand that officially launched in the spring of 2015 with the release of their flagship model, the 208 Bay Series. The line is built with South Carolina pride in a 200,000 sq ft facility in Whitmire, SC.
- Simrad Nss7 Evo3 W/Thru-Hull Transducer
- Fusion Audio Ra70 W/4 Speakers
- Tempered Glass Windsheild
- Freshwater Shower
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Fiberglass T-Top
- Raw Water Washdown
- Console Dash Storage W/Usb Charging Ports
- 1993 Grady-White 28 MARLIN$34,970Niceville, FLEmerald Coast Marine
- 2021 Carver C52 Command BridgeRequest a PriceNiceville, FLEmerald Coast Marine
- 2020 Beneteau America Flyer 23 SundeckRequest a PriceNiceville, FLEmerald Coast Marine
- 2020 Key West 203 DFSRequest a PriceNiceville, FLEmerald Coast Marine