Just A Few Reasons To Consider Sailfish Boats!
FISHING FOCUSED – FAMILY FRIENDLY
10-YEAR HULL WARRANTIES
LIFETIME NO-ROT GUARANTEE
VARIABLE DEGREE STEPPED HULL
GREAT STANDARD FEATURES WITH MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
From Sailfish Boats:
Serious offshore capability, a fully appointed cabin with berths for 6 or more and dazzling style, combine to make the Sailfish 320 Express the sport utility of the sea. Equally at home cruising to dinner or fishing the gulf stream, this boat does both with ease.
Standard fishing amenities include 14 upright rod holders, a 30 gallon livewell, high speed pickup, dual fish boxes, 2 deluxe tackle stations, anchor windlass and much more.
Cruising features include enclosed shower & head, fold down bunks, aft berth, refrigerator, stove, microwave, shore power and hot water heater.
The custom designed hard top holds a variety of speakers, a remote spot light and even provides storage for safety equipment and gear in its built-in locking storage compartments.
Plug your Ipod in and set sail for the lifestyle you've always dreamed about. Powered by reliable 4 stroke outboards, and riding on the best performing hull design in the industry, the world is at your beck and call.
Call Little Yacht Sales for pricing information and let's discuss building you a NEW Sailfish 320EXP today!
- 6 Standard Hull Colors
- Boarding Ladder (4 step with grab handle)
- Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar ® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Closed Cell Foam Flotation
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Full Hull Color
- Hard Top w/ Storage, Lights and Rod Holders
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel & Power Knob
- In-Floor Fish Boxes (Insulated w/ Advanced Vacuum Pump, Non-Macerated)
- Oversized Bilge Access
- Power Assist Steering
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (6)
- Remote Spot Light on Hard Top
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Stainless Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Walk Thru Transom Door with Wave Guard Step
- Windlass w/ SST Polished Anchor Roller, SST Polished Scuff Plate, SST Polished Anchor, Rode and Chain
- Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SS Base
- Cabin V-Berth Cushions and Filler Cushions
- Flip Up Bunk Beds
- Fresh Water Marine Head w/ Holding Tank & Pump Out & Overboard Discharge
- Galley Faucet at Sink
- Hot Point Stove / Sink / Freshwater / Table / Microwave
- Midship Berth
- SST Port Lights (4)
- Stand-up Head Compartment
- 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
- Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
- Cabin Lighting
- Electric Horn
- Full Digital Instrumentation
- Heavy Duty High Performance Trim Tabs with Indicators & Auto Retract Feature
- LED Interior Cockpit & Bilge Lighting
- LED Navigational Bow & Anchor Light
- Remote Control For Stereo at Helm
- Shore Power w/ Built-In Battery Charger
- Stereo (Bluetooth Capable, Satellite Ready, AM/FM w/4 Speakers)
- Trim Tabs / High Performance / Heavy Duty With Indicator Switch & Built In Auto Retract Feature
- VSR Battery Charging System
- Windshield Wipers (Pair)
- Automatic Bilge Pump (2 - 2000 GPH Aft - 750 GPH Forward)
- Freshwater Showers (2) - Transom And Head
- High Speed Livewell Pickup
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Self Bailing Cockpit (w/ (4) 2” Drains with Collector Box)
- Sink with Faucet (In Cabin)
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (30 gal. Transom)
- Built-In Tackle Storage (Midship)
- Fender Cleats Aft (2)
- Flush Mount Cleats
- Flush Mount Hinges and Latches & Deck Plates
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
- Stainless Steel & Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Full Bow Rail
- Stainless Steel Propeller(s)
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (10)
- Finished Fiberglass Head
- Head Compartment Lighting
- Lockable Head Door
- Pull Out shower w/Sink in Head
- Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 15” Screen)
- Oversized Captain’s Chair With Flip Up Bolster
- Passenger Lounge Seat
- Battery Storage (Bilge Compartment)
- Recessed Rod Storage - Port & Starboard
- Storage Center w/ Pull Out Drawers
- Tackle Storage Port & Starboard
Many Options Available
- Talk to the Brokers at LYS about all the Optional Features available to customize your NEW 320EXP!
ABOUT SAILFISH BOATS
At its core, Sailfish is a fishing boat designed by anglers for anglers. It is built to withstand the rigors of inshore and offshore environments and is loaded with more standard fishing features than any other boat on the water. We offer a wide range of options that allow you to customize your Sailfish for whatever type of fishing you wish to pursue. From inshore to deep water, 19 to 32 feet, you will find a Sailfish that will accommodate any fishing adventure or family outing.
Every Sailfish has the built-in versatility to be a serious fishing boat one day and a family fun boat the next. With comfortable full bow seating, stowaway tables, abundant storage space, a roomy head and a retractable ski tow bar, your Sailfish transforms into the perfect platform for an exciting family day on the water. Sailfish also provides for family safety with the highest cockpit depth in the industry, designed to keep water outside and people safely inside. Each Sailfish also features the largest recessed cockpit drains in their class, allowing the maximum amount of water to exit the deck, providing for an extra level of safety.
Have you ever been on a boat and thought, “Why on Earth did they do that?” Unless you’re on a Sailfish, the answer is often because “they” added a feature as an afterthought. We design each boat with intelligent ergonomics from the start. When you reach for something, it’s there - from cupholders, rod holders and hand-holds to switches, latches and toe rails. Our comfortable seating is ideal for lounging in the shallows or racing the sunrise offshore. All hinges and deck lids are recessed into the mounting surface, providing added safety for your feet. Plumbing and electrical systems are carefully engineered and installed for years of trouble-free operation and easy access.
For more than 30 years, our designers have set the standard for innovation in the industry. Features you’ll find on many boats on the market today were first spotted on a Sailfish. We continue to push the industry forward – ensuring our boats have the best possible layout, design and functionality for anglers and families alike. Sailfish has the most standard premium features in our class and pioneering design elements you won’t find on other boats.
10 – Year Hull Warranty
Each Sailfish boat comes with a 10-year hull warranty. Our hulls and decks are reinforced with Kevlar and Carbon Fiber for greater durability and the entire stringer system is foam-filled for added safety. All Sailfish boats are built using the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques. From start to finish, there are no shortcuts taken anywhere in the production process. Our quality control team takes great pride in ensuring your Sailfish is examined for flaws and imperfections before it leaves the plant.
Lifetime No-Rot Guarantee
Sailfish uses absolutely no wood anywhere on our boats – that means a lifetime free of rotting guaranteed! Our boats are made from 100% composite materials with stainless steel hardware. You will find many beautiful “fiberglass” boats on the water today that actually incorporate plywood encapsulated in fiberglass, which leaves them vulnerable to rotting. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from Sailfish’s all composite construction.
Variable Degree Stepped Hull
Our exclusive Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) Hull design provides the smoothest ride of any fishing boat on the market. Its unique design features three distinct running surfaces. The first has a deep deadrise that cuts through the water and two others that provide lift and stability. In addition, Sailfish has the deepest gunwales in its class, designed to keep passengers safely inside and water out. The beautiful wide bow flare also aids in keeping water from blowing back into the boat. Whether you’re idling or cutting through the surf, our VDS hull is the optimal design for a comfortable, safe ride.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat. All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.