Since its debut, the RT188 has delivered tournament-level performance and fishability in a package that boasts huge value, comfort and convenience. A larger-than-most front deck leads the pack in stability and fishability; you won't be stepping on your rods due to a cramped, narrow bow design. Plus, a buddy can fish alongside you hassle-free. The smart layout continues with a recessed trolling motor foot pedal, an 8-foot, 6-inch center rod and tackle locker that’s flanked by two massive storages. A handmade fiberglass console houses electronics up to 12 inches as well as precision hydraulic steering and rocker switches. The back deck is highlighted by a divided, recirculating livewell and dual storage boxes that offer a perfect fit for the most popular tackle box sizes. Underneath this proven interior lies a world of Ranger’s signature flotation foam for upright, level flotation and an all-welded, wood-free superstructure. When combined with a custom-matched Ranger Trail trailer, the RT188 offers Uncommon Performance At Every Level.
- Solid, foam-filled hull for strength and stealth
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Wide, solid platform bow to stern
- Fully featured helm
- Large, aerated and divided livewell
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 92"
- Maximum Horsepower: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 21"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 64"
- Fuel Capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1180 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2950 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 8"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Rod Bungee Straps
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 at console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 1
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No-feedback steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® Trailer / single axle SM2950
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame
brownies marine features and options
This 2020 Ranger RT 188 has a Mercury 115 Pro XS Fourstroke on it. It is also Fusion Lime in Color.
The options included in this boat are:
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Lowrance Hook 5 GPS in Dash
- Battery Charger 6x3
- Minn Kota Max 70 24V
- Front Deck Strap
- Rear Ladder
- Ranger Cover
- Spare Aluminum Tire
- Transom Saver
- Trolling Motor Batteries
- Rear Tie Downs