Fox Lake, IL
The Ranger® 1760 MPV™ is designed for smaller garages and tow vehicles, while giving up nothing on the water. Inside the broad, stable 86" beam, spacious front and rear platforms provide an abundance of room for both fishing and hunting trips. Up front, two larger gear compartments balance both sides of the deck while an oversized, aerated livewell is also positioned for quick, convenient access. The entire interior is covered in our ultra-durable Rawhide™ finish, helping keep a clean look and your footing secure. Lock-track extrusions on the rails provide even more opportunity to customize your rig with flush-mounted hunting and fishing accessories. Centering the design, the helm is engineered with the added strength and style of a custom fiberglass console. There's a world of storage under the cockpit seating and the stern compartment is designed for easy access to the batteries, bilge and pumps.
- Large, underseat storage
- Aerated livewell in front deck
- 8' rod storage on port side
- Lock-Track™ extruded gunnels for easily attaching accessories
- Rawhide™ coating sprayed throughout interior for durability and positive traction
- Length:17' 6"
- Hull Length: 17' 6"
- Beam: 86"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 60"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 925 lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 22' 8"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 94"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: driver/passenger seating w/ under seat storage & 1 matching fishing seat
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel and interior
- Official Mossy Oak® Bottomland® Camo
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- No-feedback steering
- Steering Wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- Aerated livewell w/ timer in front deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauge & easy touch switching
- Folding rear deck extension w/ storage for portable fuel tank & cranking battery
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lock-Track™ extruded gunnels
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame