Brand New Model!! The Biggest and Baddest Boat in Ranger's Lineup!! Call Today!!
Package Price - $108,120 (includes options + freight & prep)
Boat is equipped with:
-400hp Mercury Verado
-15hp Mercury EFI Pro Kicker with Remote Throttle/Shift Control
-Touring Package (Includes: Oxygenator Livewell System, Deluxe Boat Cover, Trailer Parking Brake, And Raptor Wheel Upgrade)
-Zip Wake Trim Tabs
-Humminbird Helix 12 MDI Flush Mounted at Console
-Humminbird Helix 10 MDI Flush Mounted at Bow
-Minn Kota Ulterra 112lb with I-pilot Link
-60" Berts Tracks on Rear Gunnels
-Walk Thru Windshield
The all-new 622FS PRO represents a new force on the water from the most trusted name in big water boats. This new hull is designed with hardcore anglers in mind to deliver the utmost in performance, fishability and comfort. A huge front deck easily fishes multiple anglers while the cockpit handles every kind of trolling setup with aplomb. The 400HP rating delivers smooth, effortless performance, even with a full load. Massive storage throughout means no more unpacking and repacking your rig for different fisheries and techniques, and scores of rods up to 9' may be stowed in the center rod box. The all-new bow section delivers convenience through a center-mounted fish finder up to 12", a latching tool drawer and new digital switching controls. At the helm resides the Ranger RIDE multifunction display that gives insight into operational metrics and control over everything from ignition, security, lighting, livewells, jackplate, Power-Poles and more. For the most demanding big water fisheries, the 622FS PRO excels with Titan Size, Genius Brains and Herculean Strength.
- Ranger RIDE multifunction display
- Huge versatility with large front deck and cockpit
- 400HP rating
- Custom-crafted upholstered trim
- Integrated trim tab slots
- Smooth, solid ride and strength
- Length:22' 10"
- Hull Length: 22' 10"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 400 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 25"
- Fuel capacity: 56 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 28 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 7 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 2400 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2650 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 1: 9' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 2: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 5800 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 28' 3"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 26' 1"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Patented Power Ventilation Rod Storage™
- Integrated tool holders / 32" measuring board
- Recessed keel protector
- Under-console 5 gal. bucket storage on port side
- Carpeted storage under driver console, behind footrest
- Deck mounted rod holders
- 44" stainless steel grab rails
- Bow rails
- Soft touch skid-resistant cockpit floor
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Runnin' rod rack w/ handle grips
- Retractable rod buckles
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Custom colors, graphics & trim package
- Remote drain plug
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® 80 Terrova US trolling motor 24V, 60" shaft
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Flush remote throttle control
- Pultruded transom / fiberglass stringers
- High performance steering wheel
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Recirculating aerated livewell and baitwell w/ filter screens, automatic timers and livewell pump-out
- Venturi Air & livewell pump-out system
- Integrated engine setback
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Passenger glove box (dual console only)
- Step up to front deck
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted plexi windshield(s)
- Passenger assist handles
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- Custom fitted premium marine upholstery - (2) driver/passenger tall-back SRS fold-downs w/ adjustable slides and soft-ride bell pedestals and (2) SRS fold-downs w/ power pedestals
- Boarding ladder
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheels
- Swing-away tongue
- Center-swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Retractable trailer tie-downs
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE @ bow & console
- Dual Pro® on-board charger, 15 x 3
- Rear charger receptacle
- Keyless digital ignition
- Console panel w/ Ranger® RIDE System (Ranger Intelligent Display Engine), integrating full-boat control and monitoring via 9" touchscreen
- Bow panel w/ digital switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Electrical system disconnect w/ jumper switch
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60-amp breaker
- Integrated LED bow navigation and removable stern lights
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB
- LED cockpit, compartment and livewell light package
- LED folding stern light
- Courtesy light(s) @ console