The NITRO® ZV21 Pro gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save $5,040 off the normal upgrade price!
Our biggest, baddest fiberglass Deep V is built tough to give you the tools to compete in the heaviest chop that the largest lakes can whip up. And the Pro package includes with dual Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders and a 36V Minn Kota® Ulterra™ trolling motor that are all Ethernet connected for a seamless tournament fishing experience.
There's roomy storage throughout the boat, and an anti-fatigue deck mat in the bow deck and cockpit keeps you comfortable during long days fishing. The aggressive Deep V hull, gelcoated stringer system and deck are chemically unitized to form a 1-piece structure that will ensure a lifetime of rugged durability. And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, you’ll be powered by up to 400 horses leading the charge. So when it comes to huge northern waters (or even the big lakes of the south), choose the NITRO® ZV21 Pro. It’s got the muscle and the performance to make you a champion.
- Length:21' 7"
- Length: 21' 7"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 6' 5"
- Max. recommended HP: 400 HP
- Fuel capacity: 64 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 28"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average dry weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 24' 7"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G3N gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- NEW console Humminbird® HELIX™ 10 SI G3N flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- NEW Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 72" (1.83 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- Mercury® 9.9 remote ProKicker w/built-in fuel tank (or optional 9.9 tiller handle)
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- KICKER® KMC1 Bluetooth®-capable stereo system
- 2-bank, 20-amp battery charger
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 5-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle (3 total chargers w/Pro)
- 1 extra trolling battery
- 1 extra kicker battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- SmartCraft® link gauges w/Mercury® monitor
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- NEW Attwood® Centric X driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM®-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V performance hull w/Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) transom
- 3" (7.62 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) pumps
- Heavy-duty Interstate® starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (725.75 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables