The NITRO® ZV20 Pro gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save $4,500 off the normal upgrade price!
The new NITRO® ZV20 is a formidable 300-horsepower-class Deep V fishing machine with the brute strength and fishability you need to conquer big water. It features a 5” touchscreen with one-touch command of boat controls—including the innovative new First Fish function, which fills and recirculates the livewell with one touch. A handy key fob controls many of the same functions.
Built with crucial input from walleye pros Keith Kavajecz and Gary Parsons, the ZV20 is designed to find and catch walleye, but it makes a great bass- or trout-fishing platform as well. And it’s factory rigged with a Mercury® outboard up to 300 horses, a 36-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor, Humminbird® fishfinders and a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection.
- Length:20' 2"
- Length: 20' 2"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 6' 5"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 26"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average dry weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 1"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G3N gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 10 SI G3N flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 72" (1.83 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- Mercury® 9.9 remote ProKicker w/built-in fuel tank (or optional 9.9 tiller handle)
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- KICKER® KMC1 Bluetooth®-capable stereo system
- 2-bank, 20-amp battery charger
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 1 extra kicker battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated GUARDIAN™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/finished bottom
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox w/dual access
- Below-console footrest w/storage
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- SmartCraft® link gauges w/Mercury® monitor
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM®-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V NVT™ performance hull w/RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) transom
- 10" (25.4 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate; 8" (20.32 cm) w/225HP motor
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) pumps
- Heavy-duty Interstate® starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,500-lb. (680.39 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables