San Antonio, TX
The Super Air Nautique GS22 was designed with everyone in mind. With a list of hull and performance features that allows this boat to pull any type of watersport at high levels, the GS22 is a crowd pleaser for all who step onboard. Hull characteristics taken from our award-winning Ski Nautique and G-Series give this model an incredibly versatile running surface so that you can waterski, wakesurf and wakeboard on demand. Utilize the Ski Assist feature on the LINC Panoray and run down the course, or fill up the 2,250 pounds of sub-floor standard ballast and surf an endless wave. The GS22 has what it takes to give you and your family lifelong memories.
Features may include:
Listen to the music while you ride with JL Audio® 7.7" or 8.8" tower-mounted speakers available aboard the Super Air Nautique GS22.
Easily get from the lounge area of the GS22 to the swim platform with the built-in rear walk-through. Covered in SeaDek, this area makes it simple to get to the transom area whether you're just hanging out or getting ready to hit the water.
TRANSOM STEREO REMOTE
Control your music from the back of the boat with the optional transom stereo remote. Conveniently located next to the transom seats, the stereo remote is the perfect way to control your music while you're utilizing the swim platform area.
The spacious bow of the Super Air Nautique GS22 has plenty of space to kick-back and relax. Under-seat storage, cup holders and optional speakers make this one of the best spots to be all summer long.
Keep the lounge and cockpit warmer during chillier days with the optional slide-in air dam located in the center walk-through to the bow.
FLIP-UP PASSENGER SEAT
The lounge of the Super Air Nautique GS22 converts into the perfect viewing area for the action behind the boat with the standard flip-up passenger seat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mystic White Interior Deck Color
- Tahitian Lime Deck Upper
- Onyx Black Deck Lower
- Onyx Black Hull Forward
- Tahitian Lime Hull Rear
- Onyx Black Hull Accent
- Mystic White Hull Bottom
- Tahitian Lime FCT
- Mystic White Platform Color
- Mystic White Primary Interior
- Tahitian Lime Main Stripe Int
- Tahitian Lime Accent Piping
- Onyx Black Seat Boxing Color
- Onyx Black Featured Texture Color
- Titanium Grey - Non-Skid
- Black Thread Color
- Interior Black Chrome Finish with Illusion F
- Black Chrome Finish w/Illusion Frost
- PCM ZR4 400HP 6.0L
- Bimini - Tower Mounted w/ Surf Pockets
- Nautique Awareness Camera
- Tower Spkr - Prep Kit JL M Series Elite (Pre
- Tower Spkrs - 1 Pr 8.8 JL M6 Series (Req Tow
- Tower Spkr Cvrs - 1 Pair 7.7/8.8 JL M Series
- Battery Maintenance Sys. (Intgrtd Charger) D
- Cover - Platform
- Cover - Towable/Mooring (Tower Up)
- Ladder - Platform Access
- LINC Panoray - US Navionics Maps
- Ski Pylon - Retractable
- Ultra Prem. Steering Wheel w/leather stitchi
- Marine Batteries
- 2019 Bayliner Element F18Request a PriceSan Antonio, TXMarineMax Sail & Ski San Antonio
- 2018 Kawasaki SXRRequest a PriceSan Antonio, TXMarineMax Sail & Ski San Antonio
- 2020 Bayliner DX2250Request a PriceSan Antonio, TXMarineMax Sail & Ski San Antonio
- 2019 Nautique Nautique 200$62,683San Antonio, TXMarineMax Sail & Ski San Antonio