2020 Nautique Super Air Nautique 210
Options Included: Walk-Thru Air-Dam, Stereo - JL Audio M3 Series St, Seating - Lean Back removeable, Surf Select with Surf Switch, Heater with Defroster, Ballast - Pro Wake/Surf with Storage Trays (600 lbs add'l), Cover - Towable/Mooring, Tower Prep Kit, Nautique Awareness Camera
The iconic Super Air Nautique 210 is back and better than ever. The 210 is one of our most celebrated models boasting all-new technology and styling for 2018. A boat for the traditional bow purist, the 210 blends the classic lines of a Nautique with all the modern-day innovations and conveniences that Nautique has to offer. A true American classic, that’s the Super Air Nautique 210.
The Super Air Nautique 210 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology 5.3L H5 Direct-Injection engine and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn’t enough, opt for the H6DI version and bump up from 5.3L to 6.2L with even more power, torque and precision.
With all-new gel lines for 2018, the Super Air Nautique 210 is a tried and true hull that has delivered consistent wakeboard and wakesurf performance that you have come to expect from a Nautique. With a traditional bow, the 210 incorporates iconic Nautique lines with modern-day technology to produce this well-appointed wake boat. The Nautique Surf System is integrated into the 210 hull and works seamlessly to create a fully customizable surf wave that allows you to transfer to either side in seconds with the boat evenly weighted. Our patented HydroGate™ fine-tunes your ride with the ability to adjust the boat’s running attitude on the fly.
For the 2018 model year, the Super Air Nautique 210 is boasting a brand-new JL Audio MM100s head unit that delivers crisp, clear sound into the JL Audio speakers. This boat comes standard with the MX Series package, which includes 4 JL Audio speakers throughout the boat and a 2-channel JL Audio amplifier. Move up to the MX Series Studio Premier package that adds 2 additional speakers, a 10” subwoofer and steps up to a 6-channel JL Audio amplifier.
Nautique Surf System
The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the 210. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you’re surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you’d like.
Features may include:
- Space, function, and style come together in the new 210 dash, featuring an asymmetrical design that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach. A phone pocket keeps your phone protected and, also doubles as a great place to keep your boat’s drain plug while stored out of the water.
- Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
- Nautique’s unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- New for the 210, the 12.4” LINC Panoray touchscreen provides all the information you need right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display.
- 2020 Yamaha WaveRunner EX DeluxeRequest a PriceAngola, INDry Dock Marine Center, Inc.
- 2020 Yamaha WaveRunner VX Cruiser HORequest a PriceAngola, INDry Dock Marine Center, Inc.
- 2010 South Bay 724 SL Triple toon$29,995Angola, INDry Dock Marine Center, Inc.
- 2005 Sea-Doo Sportster$7,995Angola, INDry Dock Marine Center, Inc.