2020 Nautique 210
- Engines ZR4 400HP - 6.0L
- Tower Speakers Tower Speakers - 1 Pair 8.8 JL Audio M6 Series Speakers
- Tower Accessories Bimini - Tower Mounted with Surf Pockets
- Tower Accessories Nautique Awareness Camera
- Tower Accessories Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Elite(Pre-Wired 2 Channel Amp)
- Tower Shock 500#
- Maps Standard US
- Cover Cover - Platform
- Cover Cover - Towable/Mooring (Tower Up) with Anti-Pooling System
- Options Ballast - Pro Wake/Surf with Storage Trays(Add'l 600 lbs Ballast)
- Options Ladder - Platform Access
- Options Lights - Docking
- Options LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- Options Mirror - Premium Oversized
- Seating Seating - Lean Back Removable (Port)
- Stereo Stereo - JL Audio M3 Series Studio Premier
- Stereo Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Slide In)
A true icon in the watersports industry, the Super Air Nautique 210 blends modern day innovation and performance with genuine Nautique styling. Staying true to the roots of the traditional bow, the 210 offers wakes and surf waves that are up to the task for any level rider or surfer. With the quality and attention to detail you only get from a Nautique, the Super Air Nautique 210 is ready for you to get out and enjoy life on the water.
Features may include:
Easily board the Super Air Nautique 210 from the water with the retractable ladder found underneath the swim platform.
The Super Air Nautique 210 comes equipped with rotating board racks for wakeboards and wakesurfers.
REMOVABLE LEAN-BACK SEATS
Providing a comfortable rear-facing seating option, the removable lean-back seat comes standard on the starboard side and as an option on the port side of your Super Air Nautique 210.
STEREO ZONE CONTROL
The Super Air Nautique 210 comes with integrated zone control which allows customization of the music volume in different areas of the boat. You can upgrade your stereo with additional zones for more control and an even better experience for your passengers.
Spending time with friends and family in the boat is a social affair and the lounge on the 210 was designed with that in mind. The open layout allows for friends and family to easily interact when the boat is at the dock, idling down the lake or while underway.