San Diego, CA
2020 Malibu Boats 23 LSV
2020 MALIBU 23 LSV HIN# MB2S4409I920 CUSTOM COLORS: DARK BLUE METALLIC & GRAPHITE W/ ARCTIC WHITE STANDARD FEATURES: Wake Hull ?All Composite Construction? Ballast-Monitoring System (BMS) -Blueprinted Hulls and Decks Merged w/WeldOn Carpeting - Premium Polypropylene Coast Guard Cert ?Composite Flooring System? Fiberglass Engine Chassis System (FIbECS)? Gauge Panel - Billet ?Glove Box - Locking? Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction Mufflers - Silent Rider? NMMA Certified? Rubrail - Stainless (w/through holes) Seat Bolster - Flip Up (Drivers) ?Shaft Seal - Water Cooled? Ski Tow Bar - Rear Grab Handle Sound Suppression MSST Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty ADDITIONALLY ADDED OPTIONS: Malibu Monsoon M5Di - 410 HP Standard - 17 x 15.5 - 3077 Flush Kit - Transom Install Exhaust - Surf Pipe Wakesetter Hull Graphics Ballast HI FLO - Bow Malibu Launch System Ballast HI FLO - PNP Plumbing w/Auto Vent Surf Gate w/Malibu Surfband Wedge - Power Wedge III Ballast HI FLO - Midship Malibu Launch System Ballast HI FLO - Rear Malibu Launch System CS Boat Cover w/TAPS 2 and Swimboard Cover GL Flip Bimini w/Surf Storage Power Module 3 Wake View Bench Seat Sport Dash w/Rotary VDC 4-Way Joystick & Wireless Charging Stations Wideview Backup Camera Zero Off GPS Mirror & W/S Mount - PTM 14 in. Soft-Grip Flooring Cup Holders - Stainless Driver Seat Swivel & Slide California Carb Decal Pylon - V-Drive - Brushed Gray Anodized Dual Batteries Pull Up Cleats - Three Pair Sound System - 23 LSV Pack Subwoofer - ONE 12 inch Subwoofer (w/amp) Tower Speakers - Wet Sounds Icon 8 (1 set) Tower Amp - 500w Malibu G3.5 Tower Tower Hoop and Arch Color Selection - EBONY Lower Malibu Board Racks - Slide Off Spinner Combo MALIBU CUSTOM COLOR MATCHED TRAILER: Tandem Axle Trailer Frame Color - EBONY 14 in. Snowflake Alloys (Spare & Side Carrier Mount) Soft Grip Lighting Bezel Color Transom Step w/Slimline LED Lighting - Runway SS Ratchet w/ Retractable Straps
The Wakesurf Boat Of The Year
The best-selling towboat of all time, and for good reason. At 23 feet, it’s the perfect size to make memories on the water with up to 15 people. The 23 LSV will generate an absolute wall of water when you want it, but with the Diamond Multisport Hull it can create approachable wakes for beginners and even mellow slalom wakes. With a classic traditional bow look, the 23 LSV is the essence of the original Malibu brand and still a legend in the industry.
Features may include:
COMMAND CENTER & NEW HELM SEAT
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. New for 2019, our new helm seat with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- The Malibu standard, the G3.5 is designed to raise and lower with one person while fully loaded with board racks and speakers.
WAKEVIEW BACK-UP CAMERA
- This high-definition rear-view camera is located on the transom, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening behind the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
ALL-NEW PADDING & VINYL
- For 2019, Malibu has introduced new softer padding and vinyl making those long days on the water more enjoyable.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibu’s exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
SPORT SPECIFIC HULL – DIAMOND OR WAKE PLUS HULL
- The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. The Wake Plus Hull which allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds for more water displacement.
- We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the fin placement on our models is further forward than others. This fin maximizes tracking ability, handling and control.