BellHart Marine is the Mag Bay dealer for GA, SC, NC, VA. We take custom orders and do captained deliveries at our dealership in Wilmington NC. Contact us anytime for more info on these amazing boats.
Mag Bay was founded by one of the original Founders / Designers of Cabo Yachts and the detail in craftsmanship, style, quality and engineering that made Cabo Yachts one of the most respected Brands in the industry is clearly evident in this Center Console.
Whether you are serious in sport fishing or just want to cruise to the Islands with the Family this 33 is set up to take you there and back in Comfort and Style and with the High Performance One would Expect from a Yacht of this Caliber.
You owe it to Yourself to look at this Mag Bay 33 before you buy any other center console. If you buy another brand and look at this one you will surely second guess your decision. Take the time to take a look and a ride and you will know what all the hype is about.
Manufacturer Provided Description
There are two primary configurations of the 33 Mag Bay, a shorter console version tailored to the diehard fisherman and a longer console version for those wishing to do more cruising. Of course, you have the ability to choose any console combination you would like to best suit your needs. There are plenty of semi-custom options that can be ordered from the factory to make it your perfect boat.
These center console boats have a length of 33’ 6” and feature a roomy 10’ beam. The deadrise at the transom is 22-degrees and the displacement is approximately 10,000-pounds. Fuel capacity of 338-gallons and a 38-gallon freshwater tank allows you to rinse off after a dive or wash off your fishing gear. Insulated fish boxes, dry storage and pressurized livewells are all standard features on the Mag Bay. A customizable aluminum T-top with an integrated electronics box is standard. Stainless steel and powder-coated options are available.
Large consoles in two designs have plenty of room for state-of-the-art electronics and user-friendly controls and switches. A glove box storage area includes usb-ports and engine start and stops. Optional fiberglass or hand built teak helm pods really add a tasteful touch to the boat.
- Patented Michael Peters Twin Step Hull Design
- Aluminum T Top With Fiberglass Hardtop
- 100% Vinylester Resin Construction
- Cored Hull Sides, Solid Fiberglass Bottom
- High Density Polyurethane Cored Transom
- Proprietary Molded Stringer Grid System
- Unique “Unibody” Transom
- .250 Wall Aluminum Coal Tar Coated Fuel Tanks
- True 3” Toe Kick On Both Consoles
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail With Hand Formed Ends
- 2x 2000GPH Bilge Pumps
- 900GPH Bilge Pump Forward
- Shower Sump Box
- 50-PSI Fresh Water System
- 70-PSI Saltwater Washdown System
- 3 Diaphragm Pumps For Fish boxes
- Fresh and Saltwater Washdown Systems
- 5 Pop Up Cleats Forward
- 2 Aft Cleats With Custom Hawse Pipes
- High and Low Speed Intakes For Sea Chest
- Fiberglass Sea Chest
- Premium Upholstery
- Custom upholstery is standard with deluxe helm chair.
- Pressurized Transom Bait Tank With Clear Lid
- Seastar Optimus EPS Power Steering
- Double Fuel Manifold System
- 4 Lifeline Group 31 Batteries With Charger
- Integrated Motor Flush Inlet On Transom Plate
- 2 Tackle Centers With 12 Tray Capacity
- Electric Head With Freshwater Flush
- Aft Console Bait Prep Sink and Cutting Board
- 8 Cup Holders Between Consoles
- Lopolight 3NM LED Navigation Lights
- Color Changing LED Hardtop Lights
- Imtra Spreader Lights
- Console Cubby With 7 USB Ports
- 6 Gem Bluewater Rod Holders
- Wetsounds Speakers with Subwoofer
- Ongaro Steering Wheel
- Oversized Stainless Steel Hardware Throughout
- Extensive Storage Throughout
- Built With Pride In California, USA