2020 Crestliner XF 179
New in Black powered by a Mercury 60 hp 4-Stroke motor. Options include the Pro Package (includes windscreen, upgraded steering wheel, auto bilge pump, aft recirculating livewell, insulated livewell and storage compartment lids, chrome compression latches, LED interior lighting package, and an upgraded trailer package), center seat option, recessed trolling motor foot control box, welded transducer bracket, bow trim switch, aerated stern livewell, livewell divider, minnow bucket, horn, and much more.
Upgraded trailer package includes LED trailer lights, pivot tongue, retractable trailer straps, aluminum wheels, radial tires, trailer load guides, and an armor coating for extra durability.
Electronics Package for this boat not yet decided.
We do offer financing and delivery options if needed.
A ROCK-SOLID WAY TO REEL IN MORE BASS
When it comes to bass fishing boats, the XF 179 is a seventeen and a half foot fishing machine. The XF 179 features a large casting platform and other fishing attributes that include everything you need when you take to the water. Expertly constructed with Crestliner’s legendary all-welded aluminum hull and extruded full-length keel, this flat bottom bass boat is the perfect combination of durable, reliable, and lightweight. It’s equipped with a feature-filled new fiberglass console that comes standard with two multifunction black sterling gauges, switch panel and space to mount up to a 12” graph. The new bow panel also includes a trim switch, 12V power outlet and flush mount graph space up to 7”.
The XF 179 is perfectly outfitted for all-day fishing excursions including plenty of in-floor and under seat storage, a 23-gallon stern livewell, lockable port bow rod/gear storage that holds 7’6” rods, and an optional ergonomic recessed foot control. It seats up to 4 people and is rated for 90 horsepower so you can get to your next fishing spot in a hurry. With a reimagined casting deck and optional fishing and pro packages, you can create your ideal bass boat. Regardless of your skill level, the XF 179 is designed to give you confidence and comfort every time you go on the water.
Features may include:
- Console, starboard, fiberglass w/lit toggle switches, multifunction black sterling gauges and space for up to 12"electronics
- Speedometer/fuel and tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, black sterling
- Steering wheel, black composite
- No-feedback steering
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/aluminum flooring
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Seat, Deluxe folding w/flip up bases (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (2)
- Platform (bow)
- Bow panel, includes trim switch, space for up to 7" electronics, 12V outlet and 12V bow graph power ready
- Storage compartment, lockable (port & starboard, bow)
- Storage compartment, lockable (center, bow)
- Storage compartment, step box w/drink holders (between Deluxe flip up seats)
- Storage, under seats
- Platform w/storage compartment (stern)
- Storage compartment, insulated (port & starboard, stern)
- Drink holders (4)
- Rod/Gear storage, lockable (port, bow) (8' capacity)
- Topside rod strap (starboard, bow)
- Rod ramp w/topside rod straps (port)
- Livewell, 23 gal. aerated w/timer (stern) (36Lx13Wx11D)
- Wood-free construction
- Mat, non-skid (bow)
- Bilge pump
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Paint process, urethane
- Chine extrusion, welded
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount system
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Rub rail
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (4)
- Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern)
- Trolling motor harness (bow)
- Basic 2200LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer