Palm Harbor, FL
2020 Key West Boats 230BR
Engines - NO prerig $30,340.00 Mercury 250 Pro XS $19,945.00 Jack Plate Hydraulic Jack Plate 10" $1,740.00 Motor / Pre-Rig Configuration Mercury Cable Analog $1,110.00 A-La-Carte Motor / Pre-Rig Configuration MERCURY - Mechanical Single Smartcraft $1,870.00 GPS Garmin ECHOMAP 1242XSV TOUCH w/ NO TRANSDUCER $4,335.00 Echomap Transducers GT51-TM All in one Transom Mt & SpraySh (Garmin GT51-TM Traditional, Chirp, Downvu/Sidevu (recom as stand alone) $420.00 Electronics Fusion Bluetooth Sirius XM Ready Stereo w/ 4 Speakers $795.00 Electronics VHF GARMIN 110 w/ Antenna $670.00 Sidewall Colors White $0.00 Rub Rail White / SS Rub Rail upgrade $550.00 Hard Top Hard Top Radiobx,Cargo Net, LED's, Rod Holders $7,035.00 Helm Seating Configuration 5.1 Livewell / Leaning Post w/ POWDERCOAT $2,955.00 Helm Seating Configuration 8 Console Footrest/ Storage-Recommended with Premium LP $420.00 Canvas Color Black (Standard) $0.00 Cushions Bow Cushion $400.00 Trolling Motor Packages IPilot Minn Kota RipTide 80lb Terrova, Quick Rel & Charger $3,070.00 Other Fresh Water Station $620.00 Other High Pressure Wash down (pump) $240.00 Other Molded Swim Platform with Ladder $565.00 Other Powerpole trans mt 8' - White only $2,580.00 Other Toilet, Portable $120.00 Product Retail Price: $108,725.00 BMSS SALE PRICE $72,945.00 LIFETIME ENGINE WARRANTY We are the only boat and motor dealer in the area that offers a lifetime engine warranty. LIFETIME ENGINE WARRANTY 1. WARRANTY MUST BE EXTENDED TWO YEARS OVER WHAT ENGINE COMES WITH AT TIME for a Minimum of 7 years. 2. POWERHEAD WARRANTY (SEE EXCLUSIONS AND REQUIREMENTS) 3. ONLY TO ORIGIONAL OWNER 4. MUST BE MAINTAINED ACORDING TO FACTORY REQUIREMENTS 5. MONEY BACK ON WARRANTY THAT WAS NOT USED IF BROUGHT BACK IN WITHIN 30 DAYS OF EXPIRING AND HAVE ORIGIONAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT. TRADES WELCOME ALWAYS! We trade boats, cars, trucks, RV s and motorcycles! We Buy Boats! Mention this ad to get free Sea Tow Membership. RSVP to reserve your ride. All sales subject to your satisfactory sea trial.
Big Brother to the wildly successful 210BR this new addition shares the tremendous rod storage capability of the 210, and the added length plus beam provides lots more open cockpit space. Combine this with added depth both inside and out and we have a great inshore boat with reasonable open water capability. Check one out soon at a dealer near you. Boat pictured is boat number one and features several options. The unique integrated transom jack set back allows for both standard 25" engines as well as a 20" high performance outboard combined with a hydraulic jack for enhanced shallow water operation and improved high speed handling.
Features may include:
- Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Cup holder on console.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
All boat sales subject to your satisfactory sea trial.