2020 Key West Boats 203FS
Introducing the Family Sportsman series from Key West Boats:
As trends change in boating we have noticed more emphasis on family activities such as water sports and cruising and less importance placed on pure fish ability. No longer is it Dad and the guys who determine the features and design of the boats as much as it is Mom and the kids. Dad still wants to fish, but Mom wants the boat to be comfortable and functional for other purposes, and the kids need a place to sit. The Family Sportsman series is designed with all of these needs in mind. Compared to our traditional center console designs you will see more seating with the full width bench seat in the stern where the cushions are removable to convert the bench to a fishing deck. Cup holders haven’t been missed and you will find them at the transom seat, console, and even on the front deck. Rod holders are still important as well, and the Family Sportsman has rod storage molded into the side wall of the boats, a feature normally found only in high end, expensive boats. Storage is always at a premium in any boat and we have expanded there with fully lined compartments under the bench. As is true with every Key West Boat, the Family Sportsman series also has live wells in each model. Live wells can double as storage, cooler space, or simply a trash compartment when not used for their intended purpose. We haven’t missed the sunbathers either. They can lounge comfortably on the full width bench seat in the rear or on spacious front decks. The Family Sportsman from Key West Boats is an all around water sports platform for the whole family no matter what the day brings.
Features may include:
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell