Palm Harbor, FL
2020 Key West Boats 188BR
A huge front deck, rear deck, and an eight foot beam make this bay a very versatile fishing boat, and it is still small and light enough for most tow vehicles. The 40 gallon live well is larger than most offshore boats and the 19 degree dead rise gives it a ride to take you there occasionally.
Features may include:
- One casting seat with base.
- 72 Qt. cooler seat with cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- 2 SS trolling rod holders.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
All boat sales subject to your satisfactory sea trial.