Fort Lauderdale, FL
Available to Order: Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach
Take the party on the water with the Hobie Getaway. When the agenda involves sailing with friends and family, the Hobie Getaway is a sure-fire ticket to multihull fun.
Stir in the boat’s performance-minded symmetrically shaped hulls, its efficient, mainsail-driven sailplan and its roller-furling jib and you quickly discover a sailing pedigree that leaves “party boats” stalled out. With the Getaway, there’s no worry about impromptu raft-ups, beaching or docking; its impact-resistant, rotomolded polyethylene hull provides years’ worth of family fun. But most impressive is the Getaway’s awesome value—expect great times for a modest price tag.
Come test drive a Hobie Kayak or SUP at these Florida locations:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- Crew: 1-6 (US) \ 3-4 (EU)
- Length: 17' / 5.18 m
- Beam: 7' 8" / 2.34 m
- Capacity: 1000 lbs/453 kg (US) / 661 lbs/300 kg (EU)
- Weight: 390lbs / 176kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10" / .25 m
- Mast Length: 25' / 7.62 m
- Total Sail Area: 180 ft² / 17 m²
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Roller-Furling Jib
- EZ Loc Rudder System
- Cooler/Storage Compartments in Both Hulls
- Forward Trampoline
- Fully-Battened, Multi-Colored Square-Top, Dacron
- Righting-Line and Hobie Mast Float
- Unique Keel Shape Eliminates Daggerboards
- Comptip Mast for Safety
- Color Stripe