2020 Hewescraft 180 Pro V - Extended Transom
‘V’ IS FOR VERSATILITY.
You know what you’re up against. Whether its a windy day on the lake, a rough morning on the river, or a calm afternoon on the coast, the Pro V is the boat to beat. It rewrites the rules for versatility (and blows the competition out of the water) by taking design cues from our most popular fresh and saltwater models. We start with our popular Sportsman silhouette, then we widen the hull, deepen the V, and shore up the stern with an optional full-width, extended transom made popular on our big-water Sea Runner and Ocean Pro models.
THE HEWESCRAFT PRO V REDEFINES ITS WHOLE CLASS.
We took our bestselling Sportsman model and gave it more: more fishing space than other boats in its class, more stability to ensure your crew’s safety, more fuel capacity to keep you going, and more hull strength for days when Mother Nature gets mean. Plus, it features a long-awaited extended transom option to keep the gunnels high, and the engine out of the fishing cockpit area and out of your way. But that’s not all. Our fully-welded extended transom is longer and twice as wide as our competitors’, so you get more lateral stability, a longer-running surface, and better planing. At this point, we don’t have competitors—we have a whole new class of boat.
Features may include:
- Battery Selector Switch
- Bilge Pump: Single bilge pump with auto switch
- Bow Eye: Double, welded
- Bow Deck: Treadplate, self-bailing, with storage
- Canvas: Fish curtain; black, gray
- Cup Holders: Port and starboard
- Decals: 15” vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoa
- Door: Walk through, access to bow, 2 latches, one top and one bottom
- Fish Box: 26 gallon in bow floor
- Fuel System: 48 gallons
- Glove Box: Lockable
- Grab Handles: Inwale front port side, glove box and windshield
- Horn: Flush mount
- Instrument Panel: -Six water-resistant rocker style switches -Fuel gauge and one panel knock-out for additional gauge -Power point -Six-gang expansion fuse block
- Lights: LED, navigational
- Lights: LED, anchor, removable
- Pre-rig: Side mount control with analog tach
- Seats: High-back, dry box with lid, swivel, horseshoe suspension
- Steering: Hydraulic, Baystar, 150HP or less
- Steering Wheel: Stainless steel with rubber grip
- Storage Shelves: Under driver & passenger console
- Storage Trays: Cockpit, inwale and under console, port and starboard
- Transducer Bracket: Port and starboard
- Transom: 25” -shaft main engine and 20” -shaft kicker