Compare the Sportsman 1610 bass boat against any other brand's "entry level" bass boat and be prepared for jaw-dropping differences in size, fishing features and most of all, satisfaction. Consider first that this "16" model adds 10", making it nearly 17' in length, with an impressive 92" beam, as wide and stable as many larger bass boats. Available with black metallic or burgundy paint, vinyl or carpeted decks and head-turning graphics make this model an industry-leading "entry" level boat.
- Welded .100 gauge all aluminum hull
- Painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Precision fit, powder-coated 3” tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- 13” radial tires with aluminum wheels
- Minn Kota® 55 Edge™, 12 volt, 45” shaft trolling motor
- Lowrance® HOOK®2-4X