2020 Everglades Boats 273 Center Console
Everglades Boats' 243cc has long been regarded as the premier hybrid inshore/offshore boat. True to our reputation for constant innovation, this model takes the 243cc to the next level. Meet the 273cc: everything you know and love about the 243cc, upgraded to answer your every desire...even those you didn't know you had yet. The 273cc - The best just got bigger.
- LOA w/o Engine: 27 ft. 3 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 29 ft.
- Beam: 9 ft. 3 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 18 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 31 in. (Twin) 36 in. (Single)
- Deadrise at Transom: 20 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 36 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 6,400 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 600 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 160 gal.
- Water Capacity: 20 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 6 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 82 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 31 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 108 sq. ft.
- Reflects You: The low-profile, powder-coated bow rails and pop-up cleats combine with the casting platform/bow seating to make cast-netting live bait a breeze! The stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted, in addition to the standard under gunwale rod racks, circulating live well with light, and more than 82 gallons of fishbox space makes the 273cc a ready-to-fish machine. The most comfortable place to sit on any boat while underway is the stern and the 273cc provides two incredible foldaway seats on either side of insulated storage. When not in use, fold the seatbacks down to use the huge aft casting deck. An upgrade from our 243cc model, the 273cc is a bigger version of the industry's number-one hybrid inshore/offshore boat.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Console & Hard Top: Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame, including LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, and hydraulic sliding windshield.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for the 273cc, including bow seating with removable forward facing backrests and locking storage, cushioned forward console seating, and aft folding seats.
- Everglades Boats 273cc
- 82gal in-floor fishbox
- Standard windlass w/ stainless steel anchor
- Port and stbd insulated cooler/fishbox/rod/dry storage
- Fwd bow area casting platform/seating/lounge
- Bow seating with removable forward facing backrests and locking storage
- Fwd console seat/cooler 97qt
- Bait prep center with 31 gal livewell and fresh water wash down
- Aft folding seats and 45qt cooler
- 45qt cooler with aft folding 1/4 seats port and stbd
- Bilge/service access
- Under gunnel rod storage
- Seated or standing helm seat bolsters
- Oversized dash for dual 16" displays
- Control panel above helm
- Aft hardtop rocket launchers w/ standard ski tow pylon
- China bowl head with macerator and holding tank - 6 gal. Corian counter tops
- Standard cup/rod holder combos aft
- Port and stbd tackle storage
- Port and stbd gunnel dry storage
- Optional black powder coat. Standard fwd, aft, port, and stbd Rigid spreader lights
- Hydraulic sliding windshield