Seattle, WALocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
The 117-foot (35.7m) CRESCENT 117 offers a versatile interior and exterior spaces with fantastic options for entertaining, lounging and dining.
Designed by the renowned Naval Architect Gregory C. Marshall, the CRESCENT 117 features a contemporary, elegant exterior and an interior that will stand the test of time. With an attractive price that takes advantage of the Canadian dollar exchange rate, this new yacht is a rare value.
The interior of the CRESCENT 117 is filled with natural light from the expansive windows that are found throughout. The motor yacht’s interior features a clean, contemporary styling, which is complemented by high-quality joinery and beautiful modern fabrics and soft goods.
The CRESCENT 117 offers five sumptuous staterooms, which accommodate 10 guests in plush comfort. She features a full-beam master stateroom with a king-size bed, large wardrobe and an en-suite bath with a Jacuzzi tub. The yacht’s additional staterooms include two king VIPs and two double staterooms with single beds. Each stateroom is complete with its own en-suite bath. The CRESCENT 117 also has accommodations for five crew in three cabins.
Speed & Distance
Electrical Systems & Generators
- Generators: 2 x Northern Lights 55 kW
- Electricity: Atlas Marine Switchboard 3P 220V with full auto paralleling
- Shore Power: Zeus Shore power converters 2 x 100 Amp
- Watermakers: 2 x Sea Recovery Watermakers 1800 GPD
- Lighting System: Crestron controlled lighting system, fully integrated into the vessel' entertainment control system
- Underwater Lights: 4 x 350 watt
- Bow Thruster: 50hp hydraulic system
- Stern Thruster: 38hp hydraulic system
- Stabilizers: ABT TRAC Zero Speed
- HVAC System: Chilled water with 3 x 50-ton chillers
- Water Makers: 3000 GPD FCI duplex unit
- Water Heaters: Rheem Commercial Marathon 4.5 Kw
- Black Water Treatment: Head Hunter RF 200B
Navigation & Communication
Garmin Navigation Package
- 3 x 22" Garmin SPS Map Touch Screens
- 2 x 17" Garmin GPS Map Touch Screens
- Garmin Radar 1226 XHD2
- DHR Navigation lights
- Integrated AMCS system displaying all vessel parameters and security system
Full beam master stateroom with king-sized walk-around bed, ultra-large wardrobe, 55' TV, powered window blinds, Crestron lighting/AV, luxury ensuite with his/her stations, Grohe Smart Control Shower System with temperature control.
Eight guests in total can be accommodated in four staterooms. Two queen-sized VIP cabins with ensuites. Two double cabins with single beds and ensuites.
Five crew in three cabins. One Captain cabin with a double-size bed. One crew cabin with a double bed. One crew cabin with a single bed. Laundry units.
65" TV with high rise TV lift, Crestron Lighting/AV
- Galley Outfit: Thermador Marine galley with stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop, two ovens, microwave oven, CMA commercial dishwasher with 2-minute cycle
- Entertainment: 55" TV
- Refrigeration: Sub-Zero freezer, Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer, Uline bar fridge, Uline ice maker
- Pantry: Fisher Paykel dishwasher and Miele built-in coffee maker
- Aft Deck: Full bar set up with ice maker
- Sun Deck: Full bar with electric BBQ, ice maker, and 4-person hot tub
- Anchor System Windlass: Maxwell VWC 4500
- Anchors: Stainless Steel “Pool” type anchors about 300lbs
- Warping Capstans: Maxwell 3500
- Davit: Steel Head 3500 lbs
- Side Accommodation Ladder: Nautical Structures Manual Carbon
Tender & Watersports
- Tender: 17' (5.2m) Carbon Craft Custom
- PWC: 2x Sea-Doo Sparks
- Diving Equipment: Bauer Diver Compressor
- Other: 4x paddleboards; 2x kayaks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2010 Norseman N770 SL$2,388,000Seattle, WADenison Yachting - Seattle
- 1973 Uniflite Double Cabin$64,900Port Orchard, WADenison Yachting - Seattle
- 1989 Broward Raised Pilothouse MY$850,000Petersburg, AKDenison Yachting - Seattle
- 1974 Challenger SLOOP$129,000Bremerton, WADenison Yachting - Seattle