South Portland, ME
2020 Boston Whaler 420 Outrage
Huge comfort, legendary capability and unmatched state-of-the-art features make the flagship 420 Outrage® a boat like no other. From the expansive bow with innovative seating galore, to the beautifully designed convertible helm and cockpit areas, to the gracious, well-equipped cabin with enclosed head, the 420 is a champion at onboard entertaining and pleasure cruising, whether close to home or way offshore. With so many inviting spaces to settle in for the day, this is the yacht you’ll want to enjoy with family and friends. Step aboard and into the future of boating.
Features may include:
- Helm seating accommodates 6 people and converts easily to face forward or aft.
- Cockpit sunshade deploys electronically and features black Sunbrella® canvas.
- Enclosed head includes electric VacuFlush™ toilet and an enclosed shower with rain shower head.
- Spacious cabin with V-berth offers 7 feet of headroom and two available color schemes.
- Convertible aft bench tucks away to expand the cockpit with even more fish-fighting room.
- Quad Mercury Verado® 350s or 400s with Joystick Piloting offer incredible power and precision.
- Mercury’s integrated SmartCraft VesselView display, power steering and digital throttle and shift combine for sophisticated, seamless command.
- Dynamic Running Surface hull technology, featuring automatically adjusting trim tabs, lifts ride quality to new levels.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 10” stainless steel cleats (stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1))
- 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats (bow (2), spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2))
- 28” interior freeboard
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Anchor roller davit – stainless steel thru hull
- Boarding ladder at transom
- Bow tow eye – heavy duty polished stainless steel
- Chrome Boston Whaler logo/model designator
- Drink holders – stainless steel (4 in bow, 2 in hawse pipes, 6 at helm, 2 at console lounge, 2 at leaning post)
- Full coaming bolsters
- Lighting – LED courtesy lighting in cockpit (blue)
Livewell – pressurized insulated (24 gallons) in aft port corner with clear lid, blue interior and red LED light
- A/C vents (2)
- Center helm layout
- Dash visor
- Drink holders (2)
- Electrical switch panel with stainless steel switches with illuminated text
- Electronics mounting surface with space for triple 15” displays
- Footrest – port side passenger fold-down footrest
- Footrest molded into console with fold-down standing platform and maintenance free, anti-fatigue synthetic surface
- Lockable acrylic sliding entry door with translucent skylight inset at the top of door for natural light
Open Windshield Hardtop System
- Custom powder coated frame integrated into the deck providing clean unobstructed walkways
- Electronics box with locking latch above helm
- Ladder access to hardtop integrated into hardtop frame, port side
- Lighting – LED flood lights bow (1), cockpit (2)
- Lighting – LED navigation lights
Deluxe Leaning Post/Bait Prep Center
- 120-V outlets (2)
- Bait prep area with cutting board
- 2020 Sea Ray SDX 290Request a PriceSouth Portland, MEPort Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME
- 2020 Bayliner Element XR7Request a PriceSouth Portland, MEPort Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME
- 2020 Robalo 246 Cayman SDRequest a PriceSouth Portland, MEPort Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME
- 2020 Sea Ray L590 FlyRequest a PriceSouth Portland, MEPort Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME