Blue Wave Boats 2800 Pure Hybrid
Finally, a single boat that really can do it all.
Meet 2800 Pure Hybrid, the worls largest bay boat, it is just as comfortable fishing the shallows as fishing blue water. This is the evolution of a new species of boat from the Parks family, whve been leading the charge in innovation since 1992.
The unique hull design of 2800 Pure Hybrid delivers a soft and comfortable ride with enough Carolina flare to stay dry in most conditions. The double-stepped hull gets on top of the waves immediately for peak fuel economy and nimble performance. The boas impressive size assures space for everything you need for a day of fishing or fun in the sun.
Fishing is at the forefront of this boats purpose-built design. One standard pressurized livewell aft holding 35 gallons of live bait and a te10 gallon pitch well forward, are standard. An additional seventy-five gallons of livewell is an option. Spacious platforms with insulated fish boxes and lockable rod storage all drain overboard and keep the deck dry. The console is large enough for twin 1 screens at the helm and a spacious step-down compartment has ample room for a porta-potti and rigging access. A comfortable jump seat and optional seat cushions for the bow turn this fishing machine into a sandbar champ. And to top it of you can easily filler up thanks to fuel fills port and starboard.
The transom is Kevlar reinforced to accommodate up to 600 hp in a single or twin set-up. Truly, no species is safe.
Features may include:
NEW FOR 2020!!!
- Hull-Side Graphics & Logos: New & Improved Adhesion, Profile & Shape
- New & Improved Hose Coil For Washdown: Expandable, 50ft, W/Nozzle & Storage Bag
- Larger 1/2" Drain For Anchor Storage
- Kevlar Reinforcement added to Hull & W/ Decal on Transom
- USB Port Added Beside Jumpseats & On Console
- Lighting Added Inside 3- Front Storage Compartments
- Cleaner Wiring & Plumbing Routing w/ Documentation/Diagrams
- 100 Qt Leaning Post W/ Welded Backrest Standard
- Low-Profile Bilge Pump Under Console
- Brass Shut-Off Valves & Labelling In Bilge Area
- Friction Hinges
- Push Button Switch Panel
- Vertical Deck Drains Added
- Indicator Lights On Trim Tabs Standard
- Cross Self-Bailing 1.5" Deck Drain Hoses Added
- Exclusive Non Glare Wave Grip Non-Skid w/ Easy Clean Feature
- High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats.
- Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
- Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
- Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
- High Speed Lifting Strake Design
- Transitional Deadrise Design Gives Maximum Performance and Shallow Draft.
- Performance Enhancing Engineered Pocket Tunnel.
- Full V Design for Comfort and Performance Capabilities.
- All Composite High Density Light Weight Coosa Transom w/ Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Molded Trolling Motor Platform
- Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
- Front Storage Fish Box Molded Lower to Allow for Easy Step onto Deck
- Large Forward Casting Deck w/ Lockable Storage
- Wide Walk Around Gunnel
- Large Working Access to Finished Bilge
- Large Rear Casting Deck with NO SPLASHWELL - Totally Usable Space
- Light Weight Closed Molded Finished Lids with Dry Seal Gaskets
- In-Line Scuppers on Cockpit Drain Hoses
- Recessed Floor Drains Allow all Water to Drain from Floor