Huntington, NY 11743Sell a boat like this
Virtually new Beneteau Oceanis 46.1. Very light use for 3 seasons. Some of her highlights include:
- 3 cabin layout in White Oak
- Upgraded Yanmar 80hp with electronic controls
- Air conditioning
- Bow thruster
- Electric winches
- Roller furling main - North 3Di
- North 3Di self tacking jib
- Doyle 105% jib (new 2022)
- Code 0 rigging with furler (No Sail)
- Full canvas package including cockpit cushions
- B&G electronics including radar, autopilot and AIS
- Retractable dinghy davits
- Rub rail
Well below replacement cost. Save money and have an almost new Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 now.
Preliminary Listing. Full details to follow shortly.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Oceanis 46 boasts all the features of a large cruising yacht, with a rare balance between elegance, usable space and performance. Her stepped hull opens up an incredible amount of space inside and yet her seakeeping performance is still impressive. A large number of clever customizable fittings make her easy to sail and pleasantly comfortable.
The Oceanis 46.1 is based on a Finot-Conq plan, keeping the distinctive stepped hull of the 51.1. Apart from her performance at sea and the huge amount of space that set this boat apart, this architecture makes optimal use of the cockpit beam. An incredibly efficient deck plan makes her wonderfully safe and easy to use. The furling mast, self-tailing jib and all the halyards and sheets brought back to a single winch at each of the helm stations, make manoeuvring simple when short-handed sailing.
- 2023 Beneteau Oceanis 46.1Call for Price!Request a PriceHuntington, NY 11743Willis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2000 Beneteau Oceanis 321$63,000$63,000Huntington, NY 11743Willis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2023 Beneteau Oceanis 51.1Call for Price!Request a PriceHuntington, NY 11743Willis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2023 Beneteau Oceanis Yacht 54Call for Price!Request a PriceHuntington, NY 11743Willis Marine Center, Inc.