Holly Hill, FL
Combining maximum onboard capacity, length and horsepower options, the Bayliner Element 18 will revolutionize your boating experience. Enjoy the power to cruise, or enjoy a wide range of water sports at any time. Plus, with its exceptional price tag, there's no excuse to not get out on the water today!
This boat is solid white with the multi-hued Blue Element logo on each side of the hull and the desert sand interior.
- Spacious layout with three social zones encourages conversation for up to 9 passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure.
- Patent-pending M-Hull™ design drastically improves stability while on a plane and maintains level flotation throughout turns.
- Intuitive accessibility with reliable Mercury® outboard power of up to 115-HP, automotive-style handling, and 360-degree unobstructed views. Easy operation for beginner boaters.
- Cup Holders (7)
- Grab Handles (7)
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Dual Purpose Gauge: Speedometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
Hull and Deck
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- M-Hull™ Design
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Helm Windscreen
- Swim Platform W/ Telescoping Ladder
- 2020 Carolina Skiff 162 JLSRequest a PriceHolly Hill, FLAloha Marine Internet Sales
- 2020 Bayliner Element E18Request a PriceHolly Hill, FLAloha Marine Internet Sales
- 2020 Hurricane SunDeck 187 OBRequest a PriceHolly Hill, FLAloha Marine Internet Sales
- 2014 Tahoe Pontoon LT - 23'$23,900Holly Hill, FLAloha Marine Internet Sales