Miami, FL 33149Sell a boat like this
2020 Azimut 50 Flybridge yacht for sale. This superior Flybridge Yacht is a two-story oasis. She's dressed tastefully with extra attention to detail to give off a feel of luxury. The Flybridge offers 360 Degree Panoramic views.
This Azimut 50 Fly is well-cared- and in mint condition.
Speed & Distance
The 50’ (15.24m) Azimut 50 Flybridge yacht DUNAMIS H2O is an exceptional two-story oasis for any owner interested in a tastefully styled flybridge yacht. Launched in 2020, no expense has been spared and the level of detail and luxury found aboard DUNAMIS H2O is second to none. This turnkey Azimut 50 Fly has been well cared for since her launch.
Ideally suited for owners with families who want to enjoy special moments and create fun memories on the water, DUNAMIS H2O has three inviting enclaves for guests to utilize. The forward area of the interior is half helm, half counter-facing dinette – which perfectly suits the yacht for an owner-operator. The main deck aft is fully outfitted with a bar cabinet, lounge seating, and a coffee table – ensuring it is the perfect place to unwind.
The yacht’s comfortable, spacious master suite is located below deck and features a relaxing, welcoming ambiance. Striking décor, matte bronze touches, and rounded furnishings further enhance the space that is styled somewhere between a boutique hotel and a home-away-from-home oasis. Two additional guest staterooms, which are spacious, well-appointed, and beautifully styled, and accommodations for crew also are available aboard DUNAMIS H2O.
The main deck forward is home to forward-facing sofas and sunbeds that are well suited for soaking in the rays while at anchor or underway. The yacht's oversized flybridge with an opening sunroof is an ideal spot to enjoy cruising on a sunny day.
DUNAMIS H2O has only 277 hours on her Volvo Penta main engines. She features a three-year warranty. She carries a 10’ Williams tender with chalks, model 285 with a 90hp Rotax engine.
DUNAMIS H2O is ready for her next owner and is well suited for an owner-operator with a family that enjoys coastal cruising and time spent making memories on the water.
Preliminary Specs -- FULL SPECS COMING SOON
2020 AZIMUT AZ50-FLY
- CAPTAIN MAINTAINED
- MINT CONDITION
- 2 x VOLVO PENTA D11 - 725 HP W/ 277 HOURS (OCT /2022)
- FULLY LOADED
- HARDTOP LED LIGHTS
- TEAK DECK ON SWIM PLATFORM
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR LED LIGHTING
- REFRIGERATOR DRAWER TYPE IN COCKPIT
- DIMMERS IN SALON & LOWER DECK
- COCKPIT TABLE
- ICEMAKER IN COCKPIT
- STAINLESS STEEL SET OF COOKING PANS
- GLENDENNING CABLE MASTER 20mt -65ft
- FLYBRIDGE FURNITURE W/ SINK, REFRIGERATOR & BBQ
- EXTRA SOCKET
- DIMMERS IN THE GALLEY AND FLY
- FLOATING LINE (4" HIGH - BLACK)
- SCENIC LIGHTS IN THE LOWER DECK
- COCKPIT CHAIR (EACH) MOD. OSKAR
- SET OF POTTERY
- WOODEN FLOOR IN SALON & DINETTE
- CREW CABIN WITH AIR CONDITIONING
- TEAK ON COCKPIT DECK
- CO-PILOT SEAT IN MAIN HELM
- STARBOARD SALON SOFA/BED W/ HI-LO TABLE
- SUNBATHING CUSHIONS ON BOW W/ FOLDABLE BACKREST IN GREY VINYL FABRIC
- LOUNGE FURNITURE ON AFT FLY LOVE SEATS VINYL GREY FABRIC
- WASHER-DRYER COMBO UNIT
- TUFTED FINISHING ON SOFAS SETTEES
- REFRIGERATOR IN GALLEY & STORAGE AREA
- AUDIO/VIDEO PACKAGE
- SET OF LINEN FOR CABIN
- SET OF LINEN - CREW CABIN
- SET OF LINEN FOR SOFA BED
- RAYMARINE PLATINUM PACKAGE
- FLOODLIGHTS ON THE AFT FLY
- SEAKEEPER STABILIZER NG9
- ADDITIONAL SEAKEEPER CONTROL STATION ON FLY
- TWO DECORATIONS LIGHT SCONCES IN THE SALON
- 10' WILLIAMS TENDER (With Chalks) Model 285 W/ 90 HP ROTAX ENGINE
- CUMMINS 13KW GENERATOR
- AEGEAN WIFI SYSTEM
- Electric Mooring winches in the cockpit
- Double Racor filters for main engines
- Chain counter control at the main helm
- Add'l control searchlight at the lower helm
- Miele appliances (microwave combo and cooktop)
- Water maker predisposition
- External covers package (mesh cover for wind)
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 2013 Zeelander Z44$915,000$915,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2020 Azimut AZ 50-Fly$1,399,000$1,399,000Miami, FL 33149Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 1998 Rodriquez Custom$875,000$875,000Baton Rouge, LA 70808Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2008 AB 92 AB$2,495,000$2,495,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC