PRICED TO MOVE!!!!
NEW 2019 Walker Bay 360 Generation Powered by Honda 40hp Outboard (Price is boat, motor, power trim, nav.lights bilge pump)
Compare to the competition. Walker Bay Boats are far and above ahead of it's competitors. More storage, internal fuel tank, deep V-Hull, pop up cleats, LED running lights and the list goes on & on.
TRAILER AND FULL COVER AVAILABLE - CALL FOR QUOTE
Standard Features & Components
- Spacious open cockpit design
- Ergonomic console
- Smoked windscreen
- Bow & stern steps with teak inlay
- L-shaped bow bench seat / sun bed
- Stern high back bench seat
- Ample integrated dry storage
- Push button hydraulic stern storage hatch
- Electric bilge pump
- Built-in fuel tank
- Stainless steel hand rails & pop-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow eye & double stern towing eyes
- Removable 360° white pole light
- Led navigation lights
- Heavy duty double rub rail
- Ergonomic hauling handles
- Cup holders (2)
- Davit lifting points (3)
Tons of Storage
Ample storage throughout the Generation keeps the interior space clean and open to move about. With two generous storage compartments in the bow, under seat storage and an easy to access push button hydraulic hatch in the stern, your boat is sure to be free of clutter.
Fabric: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Resistant to Extreme Temperatures, Ultraviolet Rays, Gas, Oil, Chemicals, and Abrasions
- Durable – stands up to frequent usage
- May be left inflated and exposed to the elements when not in use.
- Long lifespan
Manufacturer Provided Description
Featuring the same wide body design and deluxe features found on the 400 and 450 models, the Generation 360 exudes comfort and styling. A walk through interior allows for easy maneuverability and ample storage keeps the cockpit free and clear. A storage hatch opens up underneath the pilot seat allowing access to the stern storage compartment. Heavy-duty, high-density cushions provide exceptionally comfortable seating and a teak inlay has been added to both the bow step and the pilot seat boarding step.
- Bluetooth Stereo
- 2 Fusion 4" Speakers
- Engine Tack
- Bilge Pump
- LED Running Lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.