White Bluff, TN
The TRACKER® Topper 1236 jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still accommodate 2 anglers and their gear! It also features a wider, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, the Topper 1236 is backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. The stable and compact 1236 is reinforced with transverse extruded aluminum ribs, pressed-in strakes, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. With this versatile and lightweight boat, you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors anytime, anywhere. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length:11' 11"
- Beam: 4' 4"
- Bottom width: 3' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 5 HP
- Max. person capacity (U.S.): 3 persons
- Max. person capacity (Canada): 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 365 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 480 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5"
- Draft: 6.5"
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 126 lbs.
- Average package weight: 220 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles