It’s a FISHIN’ BARGE at the back, a PARTY BARGE at the front and a performance pontoon through and through. The SportFish 22 XP3 is designed and loaded with features to take your pontooning adventures to a whole new level. For the anglers, a full-blown fishing deck aft provides fishing chairs, a livewell and a lockable rod box. For the relaxers and entertainers, three plush lounges, each with our Stow More seat storage system, offer all-day comfort. And for the thrill seekers, three 26” pontoon logs with lifting strakes and up to 200-horsepower are ready for cruising and watersports. Now that’s versatility at its finest!
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- XP3 performance package w/three 26” (66.04 cm) logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Bow port couch & starboard lounge w/Stow More™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- Console w/cooler storage below, helm chair & stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment, lockable underseat storage, base for removable table & pop-up changing curtain
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft fishing deck w/2 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell
- Woven vinyl flooring
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 3250 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5246 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 1"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black Metallic or Caribou Metallic fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Aft fishing positions w/2 removable folding fishing chairs
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller