Buffalo, NYSell a boat like this
The boat you are seeing above is a one owner 2019 Sea Ray SLX 350. When the boat is not in use it is covered and sits in a lift. During the winter months it is stored in a private and climate controlled garage. The boat is powered by twin 6.2L Mercury Mercruiser totalling to 350HP each and coupled to Mercury Bravo Three drives. The boat has a total of 90 hours of use and has only seen freshwater. It is easily manuevered with Mercury DTS throttles and has added control with a Mercury Axius Joystick. The Mercury Vessel View can be put on either screen and gives great information while driving the boat. The two Simrad screens offer amazing technology and control of all of the boat's unique functions. When you are not getting enough sun you can pull the sunroof back and let it in and when you are getting too much sun you can electronically extend the sunshade out all of the way to the swim platform. This boat is a gorgeous representation of what Sea Ray produces. The trailer is not included in the sale but I am more than willing to discuss that factor. For any questions feel free to shoot me an email, text, or a call. (716-343-3385). My name is Anthony.
A truly excellent on-water experience starts with more. More friends, more family, more room, more power, more ease and more fun. The Sea Ray SLX 350 delivers in every sense. Yacht Certified and a standard wet bar with refrigerator make entertaining a must. An array of Sea Ray's Next Wave™ innovations-from the noise-quashing powers of Quiet Ride™ to the precision and stability of Dynamic Running Surface to the agility of Axius® joystick technology-take the experience to the next level. And a host of intelligent features combine in a sleek, stylish package that exceeds all expectations. In short, the SLX 350 will make you want to spend even more time on the water.
- A superior ride & handling is further enhanced with optional Axius® Propulsion System w/joystick control and Dynamic Running Surface™
- Revolutionary styling is accentuated by extended hull side windows and luxury-auto style upholstery
- Best-In-Class seating layout includes seating for 18 anchored by ergonomic, convertible aft loungers
- Plenty of Sun coverage via fiberglass hardtop w/optional extended sunshade
- Innovations, such as unique storage solutions throughout the interior and proprietary quietRIDE™ Technology - featuring Tuned Transom®, enhance the boater's experience
- Next Wave features include standard Digital Dash w/Chartplotter and optional enhanced lighting package