2019 Nautique Super Air Nautique GS22
Colors are represented accurately on this 2019 GS22 and will arrive in June. Call us to get all the details on the options for this boat.
One of the most capable boats in the Nautique line, the GS22 was designed to do it all and do it well. With ample gear storage and plenty of room for friends and family, this boat was made to please any watersports’ enthusiast. Waterski, wakeboard or wakesurf at high levels in the GS22 due to the unique hull characteristics derived from the Ski 200 and the G-Series models.
The Super Air Nautique GS22 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology 5.3L H5 direct-injection engine and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn’t enough, opt for the H6DI version and bump up from 5.3L to 6.2L with even more power, torque and precision.
The Super Air Nautique GS22 hull optimizes the way the wake is formed so that you can wakesurf, waterski or wakeboard with ease. It has taken specific hull characteristics from our world-record breaking Ski Nautique, as well as features of our award-winning G-Series. New technology in the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) has been developed for flawless performance at any speed for any activity. Select the Slalom Ski profile with NCRS Ski Assist, or quickly fill the 1,850 pounds of sub-floor internal ballast and you are on the way to surf or wakeboard.
For the 2018 model year, the Super Air Nautique GS22 is boasting a brand-new JL Audio MM100s head unit that delivers crisp, clear sound into the JL Audio speakers. This boat comes standard with the MX Series package, which includes 4 JL Audio speakers throughout the boat and a 2-channel JL Audio amplifier. Move up to the MX Series Studio Premier package that adds 2 additional speakers, a 10” subwoofer and steps up to a 6-channel JL Audio amplifier.
Nautique Surf System
The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the GS22. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you’re surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you’d like.
Features may include:
- Nautique’s unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
GS-Series Flight Control Tower
- The GS22 tower provides the perfect tow point for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and easily folds for cruising under low bridges. It also allows for easy on-trailer storage through a 7’ garage door.
- The 12.4 inch touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view of your vessel right on your screen.
All-New JL Audio Head Unit
- Enjoy crisp and clear sound with the all-new JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the GS22. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the new gold standard.
- 2019 Yamaha WaveRunner VX Cruiser HO$11,499Prosser, WADesert Valley Powersports
- 2019 Nautique Super Air Nautique GS24Request a PriceProsser, WADesert Valley Powersports
- 2019 Yamaha WaveRunner VX Limited$11,199Prosser, WADesert Valley Powersports
- 2007 Yamaha WaveRunner GP 1300R$5,299Prosser, WADesert Valley Powersports