2019 Nautique Super Air Nautique GS20
Added Options: LINC Panoray Navionics Map: Standard US, Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package, Nautique Awareness Camera, Nautique Strapless Board Racks, JL Audio M Series Elite, 1 Pair 7.7 JL Audio M Series Tower Speakers, Towable/Mooring Cover w/ Anti-Pooling System, Underwater Lights, Retractable Ski Pylon, Walk-Thru Slide in Air Dam, Super Air Nautique Chromax: Bright Chrome Finish w/ Illusion Frost
The 20-footer that redefined what a multi-sport towboat can do, our Super Air Nautique GS20 is the most versatile boat in the industry. If you want to pull a skier through a slalom course in the morning, take a wakeboard set at lunch and finish the day with a wakesurf session, the GS20 was made for you. Award-winning technology, beautiful aesthetics and quality that is second to none: that’s the GS20.
The Super Air Nautique GS20 comes standard with the proven power of the PCM ZR4 engine. Upgrade to the groundbreaking PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology 5.3L H5 direct-injection engine and experience industry-leading precision, power, and torque. If that isn’t enough, opt for the H6DI version and bump up from 5.3L to 6.2L with even more power, torque and precision.
The Super Air Nautique GS20 hull optimizes the way the wake is formed so that you can wakesurf, wakeboard or waterski with ease. We have incorporated specific hull characteristics from our world-record breaking Ski Nautique 200, as well as features of our award-winning G-Series. The technology in the Nautique Configurable Running Surface® (NCRS) has been developed for flawless performance at any speed for any activity. Select the Slalom Ski profile with NCRS Ski Assist, or quickly fill the 1,850 pounds of sub-floor internal ballast and you are on the way to surf or wakeboard.
For the 2018 model year, the Super Air Nautique GS20 is boasting a brand-new JL Audio MM100s head unit that delivers crisp, clear sound into the JL Audio speakers. This boat comes standard with the MX Series package, which includes 4 JL Audio speakers throughout the boat and a 2-channel JL Audio amplifier. Move up to the MX Series Studio Premier package that adds 2 additional speakers, a 10” subwoofer and steps up to a 6-channel JL Audio amplifier.
Nautique Surf System
The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the GS20. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom to redirect the flow of water forming the perfect wave. NSS allows surfers to switch sides instantly without the need to change up ballast or shift people in the boat, and it also incorporates variable settings that can adjust the steepness and shape of your wave. To be in full control while you’re surfing, opt for the Nautique Surf Switch so you can change which side the wave is on whenever you’d like.
Features may include:
GS-Series Flight Control Tower
- The GS20 tower provides the perfect tow point for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and easily folds for cruising under low bridges. It also allows for easy on-trailer storage through a 7’ garage door.
- Nautique’s unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- The all-new Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package allows for customizable LED colors throughout the entire boat, including cup holders and accent lighting.
- The 12.4 inch touchscreen provides all the information you need, right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view right on your screen.
All-New JL Audio Head Unit
- Enjoy crisp and clear sound with the all-new JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the GS20. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the new gold standard.