Boca Raton, FL 33487Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Under 285 Hours
Engine Warranties until March 2026
1,700 Total Horsepower!!!
Joystick, Enclosures, Electric Sunshade, Custom Grill and More!
FLIR Night Vision
Upgraded Generator with 380hrs
All services completed
LOADED with all the essentials. overnighting, fishing, diving, performance are all covered for this custom built Intrepid. An extensive Garmin Electronics Package was done by extremely experienced installers that are well known in the industry. The boat has a full hard enclosure.
The boat must be seen to believe that it's in LIKE NEW conditions.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
All eyes will be on the 475SY when you glide by at a stately 43 knots. After all, it delivers a cruising experience remarkably smooth, quiet and precise. Step below and into a retreat that is both spacious and luxurious with dual staterooms, convertible seating to accommodate 6 overnight guests, a media center with the latest audio-visual systems and a head compartment boasting 6' 4" of headroom with a separate shower room with a stall shower. At the helm, a console with room for the latest flat-screen navigation equipment is surrounded by the luxurious bridge deck lounge seating that invites easy conversation. Leaving ample room for a full wet bar, standard separate drink cooler, and optional air-conditioning. Aft of the helm, 100-square-feet of wide-open space can be rigged for diving, fishing, or simply for the enjoyment of a broad sundeck ideal for lounging. In pure mega-yacht style, the 475SY delivers head-turning, heart-pounding performance and luxury.
Good Move is powered with Quad Yamaha 425 HP Outboard Engines painted in white. The boat has top speeds in the low 60 with bottom paint. She has Yamahas Helm master with SET POINT for easy docking.
Starting from the transom, there is a large transom seating that tucks away when not in use. To port, guests can step aboard easily as the dive door swings in and locks in place. There is also a fold out ladder that deploys for those sandbar days.
There is plenty of storage all around the cockpit, access to the generator is easy to get to from the center lined deck hatch or by lifting the cockpit steps leading to the upper helm area. On starboard side, you will locate the Glendenning which deploys electrically under the gunwale. Under port gunwale is a dockside freshwater inlet and a fresh and raw water wash down. Just forward of that to steps are a hot and cold water washdown.
The Helm seat is an electric forward and aft bench, with seating for two adults. It sits on a fiberglass base that has a foot rest, outlet and pocket doors expose a pull-out trash bin and a refrigerator. The upper cockpit deck has A/C that can cool this entire area on sunny days. To Portside, guests will enjoy a large L shaped seating.
The helm console has all the latest electronics; Dual Garmin chart plotters, autopilot, VHF, bow thruster controls, spotlight, FLIR Night vision, radar, horn, throttles and joystick control for ease of handling.
Her glass windshield and the hard enclosure keeps the rain away while keeping the area well air conditioned for guests.
Walking down into the cabin you will notice the spacious cabin with plenty of headroom. To starboard is the galley with wood gloss veneer cabinets, refrigerator and freezer, Corian countertops, hideaway sink, single burner stove top, and a microwave in the cabinet.
To forward, there is a large v shaped settee with a hi low table to match the cabinets. With a touch of a button the table drops down to act as a filler. There is dedicated storage for the filler cushion to pop right in and make this a large bed.
On the port-side is the head, with a separate shower and cabinets to match the galley. To Located midship port side is the master stateroom and matching guest stateroom on starboard side
The fact that you can get from point A to point B in double the speed of traditional inboard, pod, packages makes Good Move the ideal vessel for boaters who are short on time but still want to enjoy the Bahamas..
- 475 Sport Yacht with 2 Staterooms - Quad Yamaha 425 White/White Gelcoat
- Hull-side Paint (Metallic Color Imron)
- Boot stripe with accent Stripe
- Hull-side Door Swing in With FOLD OUT LADDER
- Paint Underside of Hardtop
- Wraparound Windshield Glass w/Stainless Steel Frame
- Custom Fiberglass arch
- Bow Thruster
- Quad Engine Flush System
- Upgraded 12 KW Diesel Generator with separate 25-gallon fuel tank
- Pompanette 55" Electric Helm Seat, with Built in Refrigerator and Ice Maker
- Dual System air conditioning. for cabin (18,000 BTU for salon & head & 7,000 BTU unit for Master Stateroom
- 24,000 BTU A/C w/ Split System (Helm area)
- Glendening 50-amp cable master with 50ft Cable
- Upgrade shore power to 230v/60hz/50amp power upgrade for a/c h/w & stove
- Windlass w/300' Line/20' Chain/ Galvanized Plough Anchor
- Polished Stainless-Steel Claw Anchor
- 100 Gallon Fresh Water System
- Digital Trim Tab Indicators with Auto Retract Fold Under Swim Ladder
- Transom Shower (hot and cold)
- Cockpit Coaming Bolster
- 3 Speed Windshield wiper System Spreader Lights
- USB Outlets in Helm area
- 110 Outlets in Helm area
- Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Baitwell in cockpit with Macerator
- LED underwater Lights (Multi-Color)
- Wood Veneer (Cabinets & Hi/Lo Table) - Maple Gloss, Flooring - Maple with
- Teak\Aft to starboard is Galley with Corian counter top, sink, Microwave,
- Refrigerator/Freezer, Wood Veneer Cabinets Cherry Satin
- Cabin Floor Teak & Maple
- Across is walk in head with Stall Shower, with second entrance from Master stateroom
- Two Staterooms midship, Master to Port and guest to Starboard
- Forward is Hi Low Table that makes into a double berth
Navigation and Entertainment System
- 2 x GPSMAP 8622 Garmin Displays with Blue Chart g2 Charts
- Gamin Radar 6kw
- Garmin Reactor Autopilot for Yamaha System
- Garmin Card Reader
- Garmin GMR 424 XHD2 Array Radar
- Garmin1KW Transducer
- Garmin XM53 Weather Antenna interphase into audio system
- Dual Electric Horn
- ACR 100 LED Search Light
- FLIR M232 Night Vision Camera interphase to Garmin
- Shakespeare 8'VHF Antenna
- Shakespeare 8'AM/FM Entertainment Antenna
- ICOM BB400 VHF Radio
- Fusion MS-RA770 Appollo Series Touch Screen Marine Stereo with bluetooth 2 JL
- Audio 7.7 M- Series Cockpit Coaxial Speakers
- JL Audio M10IB5 10" Infinite Baffle Subwoofer Speaker
- JL Audio M800/8 Channel Marine Amplifier
- JL Audio M400/4 Channel Marine Amplifier
- Interphase Engines to the Garmin system
- Interphase Fusion Stereo to Garmin system
- KVH Satellite TV 5 Antena
- 24" Smart TV mounted
- 19" TV mount in master stateroom
- Sirius Radio and Weather
- GOST Tracker Nav-Tracker with additional Capabilities
- WiFi Amplifier Booster
- Shakespeare Super Halo Cellular Booster
- Quad Yamaha 425HP V* 3.6L
- Upgrade to Yamaha White Engines- Quad (Comes Standard with Grey Lower Units)
- Yamaha Joystick integrated with GPS
- Current Yamaha Warranty on Engines
- Upgrade Generator to 12 KW with 360hrs 10/22/2022
- Cable Master for Shore power
- Metallic Black Hull
- Hullside Door Swing in With Fold Out Ladder Powder Coated Aluminum
- Fiberglass folding Rear Bench Seat
- Cockpit Lights
- Fold Under Swim Ladder
- Grill in cockpit
Recent Services Completed
- Yamaha Engines Service 10/25//2022
- Generator Service 10/15/2022
- All batteries replace 10/15//2022
- 2006 Shannon Fast Trawler$289,000$289,000Washington, NC 27889Aspire Yacht Sales
- 2019 Intrepid 475 Sport Yacht$1,000,000$1,000,000Boca Raton, FL 33487Aspire Yacht Sales
- 2022 Riva 66' Ribelle$4,099,000$4,099,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Aspire Yacht Sales
- 2019 Riva Rivamare$999,000$999,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Aspire Yacht Sales