Enthusiasts understand that a true luxury pontoon cannot be labeled. If you seek water sports adventures, authentic fishability and refined cruising, the Cruiser 220 ensures you won’t be disappointed. The flexible floor plans and a variety of well-thought-out features and amenities assure this model is adaptable to a full range of recreation. The CS floor plan has a bow walk-through, stern swim-deck access, two bow lounges and an L-shaped aft lounge with sun pad. The SL floorplan offers a single rear-facing lounge, while the LX floor plan incorporates two bucket, basic, or Lux seats in the bow instead of lounges. Then there is the FS, with two fish seats in the bow and two in the stern, plus an aerated livewell, rod holders and rear workstation that conceals an optional pull-up changing room. For the superior handling required to accommodate water sports, the 220 is available with performance-oriented features such as a full-length extruded keel, lifting strakes, aluminum skin kit, ski tow bar and array of power choices up to a 200 hp Mercury Verado. The Cruiser 220 tells the world that you, too, cannot be labeled. You blaze your own path.
Please note: This boat model may or may not be in-stock. A Nationally Advertised Price, if listed, may change without notice or include accessories not fully described herein. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.
- 10' Bimini (1.25" frame w/ SST quick release)
- 12 Volt Outlet
- Aluminum 4-Step Fold Down Ladder w/ Platform
- Basic Helm Seat (Lowback Non-reclining)
- Gate Floor Stops (Dealer Install)
- Helm Storage Door
- Mooring Cover (E-Z Clip w/ storage bag & vents)
- Removable Table w/ Drink Holders (Dealer Install)
- Removable Windscreen
- Decking, 3/4" 7-ply pressure treated plywood
- Full-length pontoon bracket, Torsion Reduction System
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Underdeck Wiring Protection System
- Fusion stereo - incl 4 speakers