South Windsor, CT
At a lightweight 87 lbs., the TRACKER® Topper 1032 Jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still fish 2 people! Crafted from a rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, this 10' aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
This rugged, compact boat is reinforced with pressed-in longitudinal corrugation, corner transom braces, under-seat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. As our lightest and most economical flat-bottom jon boat, the Topper 1032 will provide years of fun and convenient fishing! An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection is available.
Not available in Canada.?
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .043 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer
- Length:10' 0"
- Beam: 46"
- Bottom width: 32"
- Max. recommended HP: 3 HP
- Max. person capacity: 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 275 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 320 lbs.
- Transom height: 13.5"
- Hull material: 0.043 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 87 lbs.
- Average package weight: 164 lbs.
- Storage length: 0' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-Year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, Industry-Exclusive, Baked-On Powder-Coat Finish For Long-Lasting Good Looks
- Flat Bottom Hull Design
- Riveted 5052 Marine Aluminum Alloy Hull
- Pressed-In Longitudinal Corrugation For Strength
- Bow & Stern Lifting Handles
- Forest Green Color Scheme
- Center & Aft Bench Seats