This Beautiful Ranger 31 represents a great opportunity to buy a lightly used and very well equipped Ranger 31 CB in fantastic condition! Equipped with nearly every option offered by Ranger Tugs and with only 208 hours on her Volvo D4 engine, this R31 is ready for extended cruising now.
This Ranger Tug 31 Command Bridge, like most other Ranger Tugs, comes essentially turnkey with standard features and equipment intended to make her owner's experience hassle-free and allow for ease of handling and comfort under way. Standard equipment includes bow and stern thrusters, an optional aft steering station and a Volvo D4 300 Hp engine.
- Midnight Blue Hull Color
- Custom Navy Canvas
- Spare Prop
- Hardtop over Cockpit
- Aft steering station
- Anchor package, 22# anchor, 50' HT chain, 200' line
- Garmin autopilot dual station with remote
- AGM battery upgrade
- Diesel Forced Air Furnace
- 290 RIB Inflatable dinghy mounted on Weaver Davits
- Yamaha 6 HP dinghy motor mounted on aft rail with cover
- LED lights
- Macerator discharge with Y valve
- Garmin Navigation system, 7615 Lower helm, 7612 Upper Helm, Radar, Depth
- Safety kit, fenders, lines, flares, first aid, life jackets
- Solar panel, Kyocera 140 with control panel
- Propane stove, propane locker box, (2) tanks
- Wireless thruster remote (bow and stern)
- Transom platform rails with gate
- Downrigger pads and outlets
- Bottom Paint
Manufacturer Provided Description
The R-31 CB (Command Bridge) shares many of the features and qualities of her smaller sisterships but some notable additions to this larger model make her ideal for extended cruising while still being a trailerable trawler. The R-31 is the first Ranger Tug to feature a flybridge equipped with electronic controls at both the upper and lower helm. The flybridge also retracts to allow for trailering the 31’. The builders at Ranger Tugs also equipped the foredeck with seating and a table that can be raised or lowered depending on whether the boat is under way or at anchor or dock for entertaining. In addition to the extra seating now available on the flybridge and foredeck the R-31 allows for a larger cockpit area with wraparound seating and extra seating that folds out of the gunwale. When not entertaining, seats are folded leaving the cockpit unencumbered.
The interior layout of the R-31 features two staterooms—one large island berth forward with en suite head and a midship berth and day head. Those who are familiar with Ranger Tugs models will recognize the galley layout and lower helm station that maximize interior space. A starboard side door provides easy access from the lower helm to the side decks so crew can get to the bow for line handling.
Like all Ranger Tugs, the R-31 comes essentially turnkey with standard features and equipment intended to make her owner’s experience hassle-free and allow for ease of handling and comfort under way. Standard equipment includes bow and stern thrusters, an optional aft steering station and a Volvo D4 300hp engine that achieves a 16 knot cruise speed.
• Flybridge with dual station electronic controls
• Pilot House door at helm for easy access to the bow
• Bow and stern thruster for easy maneuverability
• Two staterooms, with dinette, sleeps six
• Forward stateroom with an island berth, en suite head and shower
• Midship stateroom with double berth and day head
• 15+ knot cruise speed
• Trailerable (Flybridge retracts for trailering).