NorthCoast 20 Center Console
The NorthCoast 20 Center Console is a big, tough, go anywhere boat that will turn heads wherever she goes due to her graceful sheer and distinctive lines. With a fuel tank capacity of 82 gals, 8'6" beam, high freeboard, and solid construction you can confidently run this boat with the big boys !!
When you consider all of the standard equipment that the NorthCoast 20 offers, including the full interior liner with molded non-skid and the lockable electronics panel in the console, it is clear why this boat is one of the best values around. With the optional head in the console, horseshoe shaped seating forward, and rear seating, all members of the family will enjoy the day on the water.
Add a few additional options such as the Colored hull, T-Top, and Pop-up hardware and you will make quite a splash even before you put the boat in the water!
Draft (hull) 1'4"
Deadrise (transom) 18 degrees (OPT)
Dry Weight 2,800 lbs.
Power (max) 175 hp
Fuel Capacity 82 gal.
- Flag Blue Hull
- Pop-up hardware package
- Rear seating port & starboard with cushions
- Bait well in rear seat
- FRP Leaning post w/ tackle drawers
- SS Bow Rail
- Forward seating Horseshoe shape with cushions
- T-Top with canvas top
- Spreader Lights T-Top LED
- Rocket Launchers T-Top (4)
- Removable back rest
- Additional battery
- Additional pair of rod holders
- 175hp Mercury Verado
- Mercury rigging
- Load rite trailer double axle
- Freight & dealer prep
- CG Safety Package
- 2002 Beneteau 393$84,900Staten Island, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.
- 1998 Menger 19 Catboat$10,500Throggs Neck, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2001 Silverton 352 Motor Yacht$75,000Huntington, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.
- 1982 Custom SKYE 51$139,900Huntington, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.