Charlevoix, MISell a boat like this
2018 Formula 290 Bowrider
This freshwater only 2018 Formula 290 Bowrider is water ready and awaiting her next adventure. Meticulously maintained and just recently outfitted with Seadek on the Swim Platform and Walkthrough. All of the desirable options are aboard this vessel. Bimini top outfitted for sun protection and a cockpit cover and bow cover for protection from the elements. Twin Mercruiser 6.2L 300HP Stern Drive engines with Bravo 3 Duoprop outdrives. Joystick with Skyhook for easy docking and maneuvering. What better way to enjoy Northern Michigan than out on the water in this beautiful 29' bowrider! Call us today for more information!
- Merc Twin 6.2L 300 ECT B3 DTS
- Cockpit Table Corian, Arrowroot
- Joystick/DTS/Vesselview/Active Trim
- Garmin 54cv EchoMAP Chirp Chartplotter
- Porcelain Head w/ Holding Tank and Pumpout
- 12V W/ Battery Charger - 20AMP
- Fender Clips
- Extended Sport Swim Platform
- Ski Pylon
- Bow Cover | Cockpit Cover | Bimini Top
- Woven Cockpit Mat Moondust
- Upgraded Steering Wheel
Refined exhilaration. From stem to stern, everything about the Formula Bowrider series is designed to meet your needs and maximize your fun and relaxation on the water. This is where excellence meets sophistication, and superiority meets authenticity. The 290 Formula Bowrider is our second largest upscale sport boat, one that combines Formula prestige with your personal touch.
- LOA: 29 ft. (8.84 m)
- LOA with Extended Swim Platform: 31 ft. 9 in. (9.68 m)
- Maximum Beam: 9 ft. 0 in. (2.74 m)
- Approximate Weight: 8,950 lb. (4,060 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 112 gal. (424 L)
- Water Capacity (opt.): 19 gal. (75 L)
- Holding Tank Capacity (opt.): 22.5 gal. (85 L)
- Bridge Clearance: 5 ft. 10 in. (1.77 m)
- Bridge Clearance w/arch: 8 ft. 2 in. (2.49 m)
- Draft: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Deadrise: 22 deg. (22 deg.)
- Large, Private Head: The curved, one-piece locking door opens into a head compartment with porcelain head unit, 23-gallon holding tank and dockside pumpout featuring a molded vanity with sink and faucet, Corian® counter top and woodgrain-finish flooring.
- Bow Functionality: The bow section features modular bow seating with armrests and removable seat bottoms. The color-coordinated dual-height cockpit table with Corian® top take the area from lounge to dinette. Add the available bow seating filler cushions and center backrest to sun bathe.
- Large Aft Sun Lounge: When the U-shaped aft lounge is filled in with the dual-height cockpit table and filler cushions along with the aft-facing sun lounge that converts into a larger sunpad, the ultimate sun lounge is found.
- Formula’s all new 290 Bowrider follows suit after the popular 290 Bowrider’s bold lead and Formula’s performance heritage is evident in the sleek, fluid styling. The steady handling is due to the Formula signature 22º deadrise.
- This family friendly boat is perfect for a day out on the water. The roomy cockpit is truly enjoyable with all the features and amenities one could ask for. The captain and first mate can converse easily in the multi-position individually adjustable, dual helm seat, while the U-shaped lounge aft is the natural place for passengers to gather.
- When it’s time for sunning at anchor, the aft facing sun lounge converts to a doublewide sunpad. The dual-height cockpit table can be set either in the up position for snacks or games, or lowered to fill the U-shaped lounge into a large sunpad with the filler cushions. The helm takes the spotlight with its brushed graphite-finish dash with wood burl finish accents. The chromed shifters/throttles with in-handle outdrive trim switch set the elegant yet sporty tone of the dash with chromed bezels and Ritchie® compass. A lockable under-dash storage compartment is standard, keeping all your personal items safe.
- The 290 BR is well equipped for all-day activities. The 19 drink holders are convienient every where, and the molded wetbar with an integrated sink and Corian® countertop holds a 17-quart Igloo® cooler and trash container. The wetbar is also equipped with an integral 316L stainless steel safety rail. Storage is plentiful under seats and lounges for everything carried on. The Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo with waterproof, dash-mounted, multi-feature stereo remote, channels music through four 150W 61/2? marine-grade speakers with a 600W stereo amplification, polished stainless steel grilles & separate tweeters—a great sound system for any crowd. As evening returns, the 290 BR has standard cockpit and swim platform blue/white LED courtesy lights with a hand-held remote for safer entry or exit.
- The head compartment comes standard with a porcelain head unit and 221/2 gallon holding tank with dockside pumpout. The Corian® countertop and American Cherry woodgrain-finish flooring are both attractive and functional. A carbon monoxide detector keeps everyone safe.
- Every inch of the new 290 BR, designed by Formula’s exclusive designer, John Adams, is focused on action, fun and sun. Your 290 BR can be customized with the selection of available options, Imron designs and engine packages from MerCruiser and Volvo.
Dry Harbour Marine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.