Puerto Penasco, MXSell a boat like this
(LOCATION: Puerto Peñasco Sonora Mexico) My brother and I are developers in Puerto Peñasco Sonora Mexico (known to Americans as Rocky Point) and avid fishermen. We built a development in PP called Princessa de Peñasco (Princess of Rocky Point) and believed that we could have a Boat that would carry the same name Principe del Mar which is (prince of the Sea). We wanted to have people buy a condo and have access to great fishing and use the boat as a charter. We started this dream in 2005 but by 2007 we got an offer on the condos that we could not refuse so we sold the development but they did not want the boat so we ventured to finish but in 2008 the market crashed and we stopped investing in the boat. We wrapped it in plastic and kept it maintained so no rust or corrosion would harm it.
i had already purchased motors for it (1.5 million) and in 2011 things got really bad so i sold them back to CAT for 1 million and in 2016 we started up on it again and finished all the woodwork and got it ready just to install electronics and motors and get it going. I got a call at the beginning of the year from the manager at CAT and he offered the same motors back to me for 300K he would probably take 250K cash but my brother said that they are 8 or 9 years old and probably do better if we bought new 2017 models more efficient. I spoke with the manager and he said they were still in the crates but they had turned the engines and kept them maintained like new so if the buyer wishes he could get a heck of a deal on those or buy new ones. if they buy new ones and generators and all electronics we calculate 1.5 to 2 million to completely finish this boat, it could take from 2 to 6 months to finish depending on the cash flow.
The yacht is built to very high standards we had the plans checked and rechecked to make sure it was built to naval specifications to be able to charter as far as Alaska and the Revillagigedo Islands and all over the world for that matter. The plans were drawn out by a reputable naval architect under close observation of my brother who has been a fishing captain for more than 40 years and he put all of his knowledge and love for the sea into this boat we checked if it could be registered in the united states and if it is towed there and finished there then it could be. I believe it can be towed anywhere and finished and registered in any country but it would take some due-diligence to find out. We wanted it to be registered in Mexico anyway so we did not come under cabotage law. A boat like this finished would be worth over 20 million easily and it is brand new.
Here is what we have:
- Main hull is A36 marine steel.
- Bottom is ½ inch.
- Sides are 3/8 inch.
- Deck is 5/16 inch.
- Superstructure is ¼ inch 5086 marine aluminum.
- Fuel tank is 118,902 liter capacity.
- Water tank is 34,350 liter capacity.
- Cabins: 15 for 36 passengers plus crews quarters.
- Features: All woodwork is mahogany, hydraulic activated diving platform, live bait tank.
- Boat lacks the following: Main engines, generators, controls, electronics, etc.
- All the a/c 110/220 is cabled and ready just install generator
- The d/c is not cabled but all the conduit to run anything thru out the boat is available and ready (i.e. all instruments, depth finders, antennas etc.)
- All fire suppression lines are run and ready to just install main water pump
- All hydraulic lines are also installed just ready to install pump
- Seventeen bathrooms are all set up and ready, each room has its own bathroom
- The only thing lacking is all instrumentation, all pumps , generators, motors
- We have left conduit all thru the boat to run anything that would be needed, (i.e. cameras, internet, alarms etc.)
- All water lines sewer lines everything is done just need to run pumps
- Everything runs from point to point, ready to install everything at the helm and goes to every room in the boat from engine rooms to helm, to bedrooms. all tubing to fill and empty fuel tanks, fresh water tanks, sewer tanks, the plumbing from water tanks to make ice, to purify water everything is run and set just waiting for pumps. the kitchen is all set just waiting for appliances, freezer rooms are ready just need compressors etc.
- We also have all the autocad plans which we would turn over to the owner and if there is a serious enough buyer we would release them for inspection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1961 Hatteras 41 Convertible$75,000$75,000Boynton Beach, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1995 Cougar Offshore Racing Hull$34,000$34,000Clearwater, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1996 Sea Ray 500 Sundancer$175,000$175,000Cocoa Beach, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 2005 Carver 53 Voyager$399,000$399,000Port Charlotte, FL 33953World Class Yacht Sales