Cornelius, NCLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Buyers in the market are trending towards true outboards with a sporty layout and design. Quiet motors that are efficient and powerful are winning over the traditional inboard outboard. Not to mention ease of maintenance and zero winterizations necessary. Manufacturers are doing a much better job providing more space on the back of these boats.
Crownline’s E23 XS is pure fun to drive. The true magic is in Crownline’s F.A.S.T. Tab hull. The design vents the chines in order to aerate the running surface and reduce drag. It follows that vent with a subtle chine fin to aid in handling. Looks match the performance. In profile, the E23 XS evokes an outboard-powered sport boat, with racy style lines molded into the hull sides. Look closer and subtle deck-boat details emerge, particularly in the bow. Rather than draw to the classic V, Crownline expands the cockpit by squaring off the bow. The choice makes it realistic for more than two passengers to share the space in comfort. A 3-foot-wide recessed boarding area is covered in nonslip EVA matting. Open the hatch and extend a four-step boarding ladder for loading while nosed into your favorite beach. The main cockpit adds dual captain’s chairs, a starboard jump seat and a generous L-shaped lounge. Behind, a secondary lounge faces the swim platform. Their shared seat back is electronically controlled with dual actuators, allowing it to be set at virtually any angle of repose. Pivot it fully forward and create a 5-foot-deep sun pad. The list of standards is long. That electric backrest is one. So, too, is a set of silky-smooth drawers that organize what is normally a cavernous, free-for-all storage area under the helm. (Like open storage? There’s still plenty of space left under that helm, accessed via the bow.) We also give high marks to the articulating scissor hinges found on many cushions; they allow access to the storage below without requiring that the cushion be held or removed.
Check out this 2018 lightly used model.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NO TRAILER INCLUDED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- yamaha 200 ( only 68 hours!!!) 2 Years of warranty left on Yamaha Motor
- electronic sun pad adjustment
- Premium Kicker waterproof stereo system features Bluetooth, USB input and eight Wet Sounds speakers.
- Head compartment includes a solid-surface countertop, hand-held shower, portable marine head, and opening port light with screen for welcome ventilation.
- Generous ski locker with woven matting includes extensions fore and aft for longer items.
- sea grass snap in snap out flooring
- dual batteries with lock out switch
- shore power socket with marine pro battery charger
- porta potty
- front and rear fold down ladder
- front anchor
- removable cup holders
- raymarine integrated gps system
- blue L.E.D courtesy lighting
- front hide away igloo cooler
- removable table in hideaway drawer
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NO TRAILER INCLUDED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.