2018 Crownline 215 SS - Mercruiser 4.5l MPI 250 w/ Bravo III outdrive - Tandem axle trailer - Ski Locker - Radio w/ Speakers - Snap In Carpet - Snap On Cover - Monster Tower w/ Bimini Top - Stainless Steel Props - Swim Deck -
The Forte gelcoat (your choice of two colors) perfectly accentuates the sporty silhouette of this boat. Its contours are further enhanced by Crownline’s patented F.A.S.T. Tab hull design which not only embraces the distinctive “sports car” styling of the 215 SS, but also ensures a safe and comfortable ride by increasing planning efficiency and stability in high speed turns. The transom walk through has a filler cushion to preserve the comfortable, full length sun bed area that is so important for relaxing and catching some rays. The super sport cockpit seating features driver and passenger bucket seats with flip-up bolsters. The rear bench seat is hinged to access the finished storage area beneath. The deep hull design is really evident upon entering the spacious bow area. And the seating is exceptionally comfortable, with 16-degree lean backs, pillow top cushioning and STANDARD duty flip-up armrests. There’s tons of storage throughout the boat – even for your wakeboards and skis. They stow away under the portside and starboard bow seats. The 215 ss comes standard with a deluxe Heritage tandem axle trailer with a swing tongue and color matched to your boat.
- Cleats – (6) 6″ S/Steel Pull Up, Embossed
- Depth Sounder with Outside Air & Water Temp.
- Dual Battery Switch
- F.A.S.T. Tab® Vented Hull Chine with Reversed Chines And Delta Performance Pad
- Interior: Super Sport with Driver & Passenger Deluxe, Shock Absorbing Flip-Up Bucket Seats with Stainless Steel Logo Accent
- Moonrock Dash – Hand Wrapped Shroud with Double Stitch & Black Executive Racing Wheel
- S/Steel Cupholders, Grab Handles, Ski Tow Rail with Eye, Bow Scuff Plate & Four-Step Boarding Ladder
- Stereo: Kicker KMC1, Waterproof Rated, AM/FM Multi-Regional Tuner, USB, Aux Input, Bluetooth
- Stereo Speakers: (6), 2 In Bow, 2 In Cockpit And 2 At Transom