Our Element F18 takes full advantage of our exceptionally-stable M-Hull by combining it with a deck plan focused on fishability. This versatile center console blends affordability and fishability in a way you simply can’t ignore. Seasoned fishermen and families alike will appreciate the features and layout we’ve put aboard this family-friendly fishing platform. Everyone will appreciate the performance and value.
Boat includes a single axle Karavan trailer and a Lowrance HDS 7 Chartplotter/Finshfinder. Mercury Pro XS 115hp has 56 hrs.
• Spacious layout with fore and aft casting decks, ample storage and all the fishing features you need
• Patent-pending M-hull™ design dramatically improves stability while on plane and at rest for an exceptionally stable fishing platform
• Self-bailing cockpit keeps cockpit dry and makes cleanup easier
• Reliable Mercury® outboard power up to 115-hp, and sure, predictable handling
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Bow anchor locker and storage compartments
- Flip/flop double wide captains seat with cooler beneath
- Port and starboard gunnel rod storage for 4 rods
- Aft non-skid casting platform with center livewell
- Forward facing jump seats with storage beneath
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 33 gallon built-in fuel tank
- Center console with storage for 6 rods and a large storage compartment
- Navigation ready helm station with stainless steel steering wheel standard
- Binacle mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck
- Patent Pending M-Hull™ Design
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/ F18 badging
- Automotive Style Ride and Handling
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Large non-skid bow casting platform with pre-wired trolling motor landing
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
Patchogue Shores Marina
- 2019 NauticStar 2302 Legacy$57,900Patchogue, NYPatchogue Shores Marina, Inc.
- 2019 Glastron GTD 180$32,900Patchogue, NYPatchogue Shores Marina, Inc.
- 2018 Bayliner VR 6$31,900Patchogue, NYPatchogue Shores Marina, Inc.
- 2018 Bayliner Element F18$22,900Patchogue, NYPatchogue Shores Marina, Inc.