2017 Tahoe 1950 Great family Runabout !!!
The Tahoe 1950 provides a whole new way for families to play away a day on the water.
Stem to stern and port to starboard, every inch of this family pleaser is carefully designed, developed and detailed for maximum comfort, style and, of course, fun. Lounge around and catch up with your crew. Take a refreshing swim off the fore or aft platforms. Tie on a line and tear up a wake. Cruise to your favorite tunes with the wind in your hair, the sun on your face and not a care in sight. And look good every second of your adventure. But mainly, get off the shore, get on the water and play like you’ve never played before with the Tahoe 1950.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow non-skid platform w/anchor locker & telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge w/storage below & 11-gal. (41.64 L) insulated, drained compartment
- Port refreshment center w/sink
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & 2 mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, including ski rope rack & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/telescoping reboarding ladder
- Length:19' 5"
- Beam: 102'
- Bottom width: 86'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1430 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5'
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16.5'
- Draft (trimmed down): 32'
- Approx. hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Approx. weight: 3135 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4090 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain w/quick-release hardware
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Sport steering wheel
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
- Phone holder w/12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below & 11-gal. (41.64 L) insulated compartment
- Port refreshment center w/storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/gear storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Walk-thru transom gate
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller