Sumerset 70x18 Luxury Houseboat. Diesel powered with top of the line appointments, three staterooms, three heads.
Speed & Distance
Walkthrough - Bow area
Walkthrough - Saloon
Proceeding aft, to starboard, you have the well-appointed chef's galley (detailed elsewhere) with upgraded cabinets, counters and tile-and-stone backsplashes. There's a large service and dining island facing the galley with three high chairs. Opposed, to port is the formal dining set, fixed table and chairs for six. Abaft to port is a wetbar, entertainment center complete with sink, refrigerator and freezer drawers, wine captain, bottle and glass racks and plenty of storage.
It is all set off with light counters, mahogany cabinets, large windows with custom slatted blinds, subtle under-cabinet lighting and custom tile-and-stone back-splashes.
- Raymarine HybridTouch MFD display with GPS Plotter
- Raymarine Radar with closed array dome
- Raymarine ST 70 Autopilot
- SidePower bow and stern thruster controls
- Binnacle mount compass
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
Forward of the stone fireplace is a C-shaped bar with bar seating chairs around it. The bar/entertainment area features an inset sink, refrigerator and microwave as well as ample storage. Forward is an open entertainment area with ample seating and tables for dining and entertainment. This whole area is under a fiberglass hard top with overhead fans, surround sound speakers and has a complete, removable enclosure.
The master also features an en-suite head with enormous custom art work, and tiled and decored glass shower. Flush with natural light and blinds for privacy, it is warm and as upscale as you could expect.
There is a swim platform and ladder to board thru the gate onto the deck. There is also a gasoline fuel station for fueling up outboards and jetskis.
- Reverse cycle heat and air
- Kohler 32 kw genset
- 4 kw inverter
- SidePower Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Yacht Controller - (not initiated)
- 10 total Security Cameras and monitors
- Two 20 gal hot water heaters
- Satellite TV
- Multi-stage charcoal and UV potable water filtration
- Custom inlay ceiling detail
- Ceiling fans, two first floor, two second
- 2005 Kadey-Krogen 44 Walk around$575,000Baltimore, MDYSI@Martin Bird Associates
- 2002 Catamaran Clipper Cat 35$150,000Edgewater, MDYSI@Martin Bird Associates
- 2008 Carolina Classic 35$265,000Dewey Beach, DEYSI@Martin Bird Associates
- 2019 Buddy Davis 34 Center Console$299,000Annapolis, MDYSI@Martin Bird Associates