2017 Regal 42 Fly
SOLD BY SURVEY
A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Introducing the all-new Regal 42 Fly. Boasting a spacious flybridge, open air atrium, and the most innovative luxury in nearly 50 years of boating excellence, the 42 Fly is truly in a class of its own. Whether you are looking for a fun day on the water or the ultimate memory making machine for a trip to uncharted territory, the 42 Fly has you covered.
Features may include:
TECHNICAL & SYSTEMS FEATURES
- Automatic Bilge Pumps
The two automatic bilge pumps take action before you even realize you need them.
- Battery Charger
The standard battery charger will keep your starting and house battery fully charged when you have the shore power plugged in.
- Convenient Remote Main Battery Switches
Control your battery switches from the cockpit and forego climbing down into the bilge.
- Dockside Fresh Water Hookup with Onboard Tank Fill Valve
Keep your water tank full. You never know what the day has in store.
11KW Kohler Generator
- Integrated Volvo Penta Auto Pilot System
Easily cruise to your destination using the Auto Pilot System.
- NMMA, ABYC, USCG & CE Certified
Regal makes sure that it meets the highest standards of safety in the industry.
- Trim Tabs
The standard trim tabs give you complete control over your boat even in the roughest of seas.
- Weather Resistant Deutsch Connectors
On a Regal you'll find Deutsch connectors for superior protection and durability.
- Automatic Fire Suppression System
An automatic fire extinguisher is sure to give any boater peace of mind.
- Central Sea Chest Raw Water Strainer
The Sea Chest Strainer automatically discharges the contents of the strainer, saving you many trips to the bilge.
- Cruise Package
The standard cruise package means your next Regal comes complete with fenders, dock lines, life vests, first aid kid, boat hook,…
- Dockside Power - 50 amp
With a single 50' 50 amp dockside cable, your Regal will be powered up and all system ready to go.
- Integrated Self Bailing Drainage System
Keep a clean bilge with all your wash down and rain water draining directly overboard.
- LED Indicating Trim Tab Controls
The trim tabs give you complete control over your boat even in rough seas.
- Remote Key Fob Style Windlass Control
Control your windlass at the touch of a button.
- Two 16,000 BTU and One 18,000 BTU AC Units
The air conditioning system will keep the cabin cool even on the hottest days or use the reverse cycle heat on the cold ones.
- 32" TV with Innovative 90 Degree Folding Hinge
32" TV with DVD BluRay Connection
- Port and Starboard Portlights
Large Port and Starboard Portlights with Privacy Blinds.
- Twin Berths with Innerspring Mattresses
Twin berths with innerspring mattresses that easily convert into a king bed.
- Cedar Lined Armoire with Storage Drawers Below
Expansive cedar armoire for storing your clothing and valuables.
- Settee in Master
Relax with a warm cup of coffee or cozy up with a book on this comfortable sofa.
- Upholstered Headboard
The aft stateroom features an upholstered headboard with storage compartment.
- Glass Cockpit Dash Panel System
The glass cockpit is an advanced, reliable and user-friendly Garmin 7616 Chart Plotter interface.