2017 Nitro Z17
Very nice Nitro Z17 that is ready to fish! This one is outfitted with the Mercury 115 PSX four stroke outboard, has 325 hours on it, and a Garmin 9" graph flush mounted at the helm. The boat comes with custom matched trailerable cover, Minn Kota Maxxum 24v trolling motor with brand new batteries, and the single axle trailer.
Get out and tournament fish!
Our newest NITRO®, the amazing Z17 is a compact fiberglass bass boat that’s easy to fish, easy to store and just right for anyone from the casual boater to the amateur tournament angler. Available early 2017. It shares many of the features of the larger Z Series boats, including our revolutionary NVT™ hull, a large, heavily insulated cooler, lockable rod storage, a Guardian™ livewell, roomy tackle storage and NASCAR®-inspired seating.
Features may include:
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull w/Rapid Planing System™
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- Step-up to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Oversized, lockable center bow storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Aft 23-gal. (87 L) Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2023 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 SC$31,365$31,365PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ 86314Outdoor Sports
- 2023 Regency 250 DL3$94,995$94,995PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ 86314Outdoor Sports
- 1998 Sea Ray 190BR$14,995$14,995Prescott Valley, AZ 86314Outdoor Sports
- 2021 Tracker Pro Team 175 TFCall for Price!Request a PricePRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ 86314Outdoor Sports