Lewisville, TXSell a boat like this
2017 Nautique G23
More Pics coming soon
GREATNESS COMES FROM WITHIN
The Super Air Nautique G23 leaves nothing to be desired as rapid progression follows in its wakes leaving all others behind. An era defined by challenging our imagination is here and with nothing left to prove, we stand alone to compete only with ourselves. Refinement throughout a boat that has achieved the pinnacle of greatness comes together as performance, technology and style become an art form.
Features may include:
- 12.4” touchscreen provides all the information you need right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the new switchboard feature puts information where you want it giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display. Never take your eyes off the action with the Nautique Awareness camera adding another view of your vessel right on your screen
- Available on all waterproof Pebble™ Time Watches for 2017, Surf Select 2.0 now includes ballast shift giving you the ability to find perfect balance during your ride.
- New for 2017, two 12” JL subwoofers powered by a 1000-watt JL marine amplifier as well as a JL Monoblock amplifier are available to you in the M-Series Studio Elite Package if you’re looking to enhance your sound system to the next level.
- For the times you need eyes in the back of your head, the all-new Nautique Awareness Camera gives the driver a bird’s-eye view on the LINC PANORAY touchscreen so you don’t miss a thing.
- Our wide array of vibrant gel coat color options now include Tahitian Lime, Bronze Metal Flake, Sublime Metal Flake, and Reef Blue Metal Flake. Bring your unique style inside the boat with our all-new Frost base color option and Tahitian Lime vinyl.
- Reverse the sliding stern seat with ease so your friends and family can comfortably enjoy watching the action behind the boat
- Salute the swell with our all-new Surf graphics package and ride your endless wave in style.
- Get in the shade and store up to three wakeboards / wakesurfers and inflatables with the Z5 Sport Rack option
- These durable over-molded board racks have tines that are designed to work with both surfboards and wakeboards
- Space, function, and style come together perfectly in this new helm design featuring an asymmetrical dash that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach along with a pocket to keep your phone protected and charged
- Our new G-Series tower remains bulletproof with new aggressive lines that highlight functional design and the signature styling of a legend on the water.
- Further customize your Super Air Nautique G23 with the ultimate Design Package, featuring the premium windshield with side vents and colored accents, which are also included on the flight control tower to make your design even more unique.
The Super Air Nautique G23 delivers more performance in every category from an all-new hull design to new engine options and the latest in technology at your fingertips. The original G23 redefined progression in both wakeboarding and wakesurfing and this next generation will continue to accelerate us to new possibilities on the water. Feel the difference at the helm and behind the boat as all of these new innovations come together to change everything you knew about wake boats.
The all-new G23 and G25 hull has an aggressive design that looks and performs like nothing you have ever experienced. New features were created to redirect the flow of water for a smooth dry ride and work in concert with an integrated surf system producing the industry’s best surf wave along with the same game-changing wakeboard wake that has rocked the sport.
Nautique has partnered with PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology to deliver the all-new H5 and H6 DI engines. The introduction of direct injection combined with variable valve timing in marine powertrains produces significant gains where they count. Feel the difference at the throttle with a perfect combination of horsepower and torque tuned specifically for performance that further improves your Nautique boat. Our 2.0:1 transmission now comes standard from the base H5 engine all the way through the XS7 in G-Series boats for even more power than ever before.
We have integrated the Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology into the new hull design to work as one, delivering an unreal surf wave like never before. The world’s most customizable surf system has been fine-tuned to perfection for the G23 and G25 with 3x faster deployment for quick effortless transfers and the ability to shape the most progressive wave on the water exactly the way you want it. Using our WAVEPLATE technology, the NSS allows surfers the ability to create a wave on either side of the boat instantly without the need to offload ballast or people. When deployed, the WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the transom intercepting and redirecting the flow of water to clean up the opposite wake and form a surf wave like no other boat. This not only gives you the ability to form a wave on either side instantly, but also allows for wave customization with variable intensity settings that adjust wave steepness and shape by controlling exactly how much the plate is engaged.